Quality Inn Omaha
MagnoliaHotels.com
US$67
US$63
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspool sidebiscuits and gravyindoor poolstayed one nighttubsbilliards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Check in was ridiculous! I booked the room and held it to a credit card which was a debit card.
I made the reservation through friends and family through choice.
They tried to tell me I needed a "major credit card" for a pool side room, that my debit card wasn't enough.
There was plenty of money on my card for the room and my card kept declining with their system.
Finally after arguing with Gene the front desk manager he let us pay cash with a deposit. Money was never the issue here the issue was
1. I never asked for a poolside room!
2. There is not a single spot on their website that states you need a major credit card for pool side rooms.
3. I booked a non smoking king and I got a king room with a queen bed in it as well.
The room was gross, poor housekeeping, there was urine on my toilet and fecal matter on the toilet as well which is disgusting!
There was hair on the bathroom floor and the shower water did not drain so I had water up to almost my calves (I am short)
The ceiling had been wet at some point in time and was bubbling with brown paint. I would stay away from room 110 if I were anyone traveling!
Other then Gene the rest of the desk staff was amazing!!!
Someone who has done this for 14 years would not keep someone like him employed, but that is just my opinion.
Last I never complained to the desk about my issues with my room because the hotel was completely booked-so Gene said, and there were no other rooms available.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This was the worst experience i have ever had in Omaha!! Made reservations the night before a trip to Omaha. Got to Omaha and was ready for a nice warm room to rest in after a long drive with my children and was told i couldn't get my room till noon. Even though i made a reservation for 7/8 am. Had to be to an important gathering at noon. And the desk attendant offered nothing for the mistake that was made by their staff. I asked what was i suppose to do ? He said " i dnt know" ... wow!! Nice! This hotel sucks! Seams like all they care about are young drinkers for the club. So sad.. i could have made reservations at a different hotel, but ended up with nothing and not even an offering of another option to make it right. On top of it was told i was yelling and i needed to lower my voice.... Really! This is how you treat customers! SAD! I can not believe you even have a job! LOOSER!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I had a two night business stay and was pleased with this hotel. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. Others have said it is dated and that may be true however my room was very clean and comfortable and everything worked well. I would stay here again if I'm ever in the area. Thanks Quality.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Yes as others have described this place is dated. The room noise level was a bit more than we usually like. It was very clean and a good size room and didn't hurt the pocket too bad either. The person behind the counter won us over. She was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to talk to. About an hour after we checked in she even called the room to see if it was to our liking and if there was anything else we wanted. Now that is service. Would have no trouble staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Although this hotel is dated, it has all the amenities you need, and then some. We stayed one night and we were not disappointed. The staff is friendly, the indoor pool huge, and there are two hot tubs. We were greeted with a coupon for buy one drink get the second for a penny at the upstairs Shark Club. It's a huge bar/billiard area with live music! We even ate dinner there. We enjoyed the pool from our poolside room. Our room was large with a big flat screen tv. Wish the pool had been a little warmer and the bathroom toilet area a little larger, but in all a great find. Try this hotel and you will not be disappointed!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple