Asked for a non smoking room. Checked in was going to our room on the second floor. It reeked of smoke. Walked in the room the white sheet is folded over the bedspread and there is a huge cigarette burn. Really!! Walk in the bathroom it had 3 big brown cigarette burns in the tub. I immediately called downstairs explained I have asthma and smoke is my trigger. So the lady there was understanding and put us in a room on the mail floor which was better. Still the whole hotel seemed to have the smell.