“Wednesday is Ladies Night!”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a great happy hour with well made food and great wine specials. Our server was upbeat and offered great suggestions! This is an experience so if you want a fast meal, head to McDonalds. The timing of the food and drink gives a slow relaxing evening with colleagues.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Hostess was great bar was good waitress was poor 3 male servers and two female the mail servers were all over their customers constantly we sat for 15 minutes before we got waited on buy a female waitress with glasses this had to be the worst service we've ever had in our lives for a four topper they did not tell us about any specials did not give us bread and the food was cold because it must have sat back there

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My hubby and I ate there last night, it was wonderful, he had a steak and a potato, I had a chicken salad with fruit. I was so pleased when I actually had fresh fruit on a plate, the pineapple was fresh, the melon was wonderful, and the grapes were good, then the lettuce was crisp with the chicken salad on top of it, the dressing was little spicy, but I just added a small amount at a time, it was good. There were cloth napkins on the table, and the glasses were nice, too. We were happy, the server was very attentive, and when my water glass was empty, she immediately filled it up. Yes, I would recommend eating here, the only thing I would be sure and do, even if there are only 2 of you, call ahead for a reservation, we did, and waited 45 minutes, but it was worth it, and there isn't much parking, but you could park down the hill at the RL hotel, and walk, we were staying there, and there is plenty of parking, a short walk.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Five stars on all counts. Menu diversity, food preparation, service and of course bleu cheese stuffed olives for my vodka. Very reasonable prices, including happy hour.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We were here the other night for my GF's birthday. It's a small location with barely any parking unless you want to park down hill in a back lot. The place is held in high regard around Omaha and mostly delivers with competent service and your typical Italian steakhouse items. Everything we ordered was great tasting and the portions were more then enough especially after appetizers and bread. My only gripe is the prices are bit steep for limited and not very creative menu of your run of the mill entree choices. Bottom line if you are a regular here, then you probably love it. If you're new to Spezia, you can definitely dine better and for much less in Omaha.

Been to Spezia? Share your experiences!