“Diverse menu”
Review of Spezia

Spezia
Reserve with OpenTable
Spezia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,524 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring St
Description: Tucked away in Midtown, Spezia Omaha's great food, attentive service and intimate atmosphere give guests the memorable dining experience they crave. The party rooms, courtyard, and infamous "Romance Booth" make it the best kept secret in Omaha. With its big-city ambiance and small-town comfort, Spezia is sure to become a favorite spot for you and your loved ones. Whether you are on a first date, celebrating your thirtieth anniversary, entertaining business clients, or getting for the weekend, Spezia Omaha is a must stop destination.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This place is interesting: the menu is a combination of American steak house and Italian/Mediterranean. The food is quite tasty (we tried both gnocchi and steak/scallops as well as the olives appetizer). The tiramisu is HUGE and also delicious, although not super authentic. Service is fast and waiters are attentive. The only downside is the noise level, which is somewhat high.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Ok my gluten free brothers and sisters, I had a wonderful gluten free meal that was simply delicious. I had a yummy gf pizza and the best side salad I’ve ever eaten in my entire life. It was that good! As I am very sensitive to contamination, I know they took extra care with making me my dinner because I had zero problems after. I am from Des Moines and enjoyed this restaurant so much I’m planning a trip to the zoo and a nice dinner after with my girlfriend! The restaurant is also classic Italian decor which is well cared for. Next time I’m going to let them make me a noodle type classic Italian dinner and order that side salad again that until then I can only enjoy in my dreams!! I highly recommend this restaurant for all my gf brothers and sisters!!!

1  Thank gunphries
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Food was good, service was excellent from the bar to the table. We had a great dinner time here with a group of friends and co-workers

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Spezia's Happy Hour is absolutely THE best Happy Hour in the metro!! Of all the happy hours I've been to in the Omaha, Council Bluffs area, Spezia's has the best food with the best prices in town!
With thier 1/2 priced wood fired flatbread, 1/2 priced premium draught beer, 7-days-a-week, HR, and classy atmosphere, I sincerely cannot praise this place enough. The only catch? HR is 4pm-6pm and and if you're not there a bit before 4pm, you may very well end up without a seat.
The staff is courteous, prompt and have thier stuff together. My only suggestion is that they make the bar area larger. However, with how awesome this HR is, I understand why they keep it limited.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here many times. The food has always been excellent. They also have meeting rooms and serve a nice fixed-menu for group meetings. Excellent luncheon steak.

Been to Spezia? Share your experiences!