“Ownership has changed”

China Wok
Ranked #268 of 499 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Ownership changed at this restaurant a year or two ago but all decor and menu items are the same. The new family that runs the restaurant is very friendly and I want to still like the food as much, but do not. The fried rice is hard and bland, so I will only order white rice. My husband and son won't order Egg Foo Young anymore because of the change in gravy. And while I really like the Sweet & Sour, Mei Fun and even the white rice they are all very greasy and oily. I sure hope this family can make some improvements in the food, especially the grease factor and update the interior so they can have a successful business! Meanwhile, I am still looking for a GOOD chinese restaurant in town that has takeout as well as casual dining.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

My wife and I split the "Chicken and Broccoli" on the "Special Diet Menu". It was amazing! The service was quite friendly. We will return here when in Springfield and recommend it!

Reviewed 6 December 2012

The owners are very friendly and will remember you. The food is delicious and a great price. We love the lunch buffet and menu items. The only reason I rate it Terrible for Romance and Special occasions is the restaurant itself is very small and nothing special. Go for the food!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

This is my "go-to" place for Chinese. It's always fresh and the portions are big.

Reviewed 23 August 2010

The service can be slow when they get busy but the takeout is great and at a very affordable price. LOVE THE PLACE

1  Thank drs11111