Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
Agoda.comUS$71
Hotels.comUS$71
Expedia.comUS$71
TravelocityUS$71
All reviews pizza ranch we've stayed great stay waffles would stay here again staff was friendly springfield il clean rooms continental breakfast very nice hotel parking lot walmart elevator interstate bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This La Quinta is easy to fine and my room was terrific! Check-in was professional and efficient, thanks to "Rune" the clerk who was training a new gal. He also called the room IMMEDIATELY when my delivery meal arrived. It was fresh and super hot and obviously didn't sit on the desk for any more time than it took me to get down there.

Both clerks were really nice to my dog, who wanted to say hello and Rune waived the pet fee when he saw my ID card (veteran, retired USAF)

The room was impeccably clean and had everything I needed.

Room tip: I got the executive king suite, plenty of room and worth a few extra dollars.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly staff and beautifully kept hotel. Too bad there was a fight in the pool that caused it to close. Only other negative was the breakfast options, which weren't much. Loved the look of the place and the amenities. Lotsa bang for your buck.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 March 2021

This hotel is clean and surprisingly quiet. We stayed on a busy night and I was a bit worried it would be noisy due to the amount of cars in the parking lot but we hardly heard any noises. The hotel is getting a bit dated but the bed was comfortable. Don’t expect much from the breakfast. We wanted to check out 5 minutes before breakfast opened and there was little to choose from. I get it but I was hoping on a busy weekend they might start a bit early. This was our second time staying so we knew what we were getting and got what we needed which was a quick nights sleep in a comfortable bed.

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

We have stayed here the last three years on our way to Texas and have never been disappointed. Large rooms and very clean. Receptionist was very friendly. Pizza Ranch is within walking distance and Walmart is in the next parking lot. Easy on and off from highway too!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I've stayed at this particular hotel many times before, mostly due to the proximity to places I need to go. It's not ever been high quality, however, this visit was fairly unpleasant. There is a loose board in the entryway; the shower was sadly lacking in pressure; there was a draft from the wall heater; we told the front desk clerk that since we were staying another night in the same room, we wouldn't need the full routine but would appreciate more towels and a second (standard) wastebasket (and the first one emptied). When I returned to the room on the second night, exhausted and just wanting a hot shower, nothing had been touched. The note was still at the front desk.

Date of stay: February 2021