After a couple of years I had a dinner at the Hostaria della Pignatta with my girlfriend and, despite not being a regular, the owner recognized me almost immediately and remembered my name too.
During the dinner we had the following:
- "Misto la Pignatta", a selection of salami, sausage, ham, bacon and other appetizers;
- Zucchini blossoms filled with stracchino cheese;
- Cotoletta alla milanese (not easily translatable), with oven baked potatoes;
- Gnocchi with Castelmagno cheese and pepperoni;
- Panna cotta with mixed berries;
- Croustade with apples and almond cream
All the dishes were very well cooked and the quality of the raw materials was very good too.
The atmosphere was perfect since the place is quiet, this is very appreciated because you can have a good conversation without being worried about noise coming from the other tables.
Service was perfect, and the price paid was fair based on the quality of the food and the wine we had (Barolo Bussia Soprana 2004).
Recommended for business dinners/romantic dinners or if you just want to pamper yourself.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.