“always reliable and tasty too...”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #292 of 666 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 14 February 2017

there is an extensive menu of things like salads, sandwiches, soup, bagels, scones, etc... and sweets too.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Went there twice within a week during a business trip. The place is rather oddly designed with a few dining tables on the main level and a much larger but drab dining area downstairs. They do not bring your food to the table, so if you aren't fortunate enough to get a table upstairs, you have to wait and make the trip (or two, depending on the size of your order) downstairs with your food. The food was great, as usual, but I have a major problem with the coffee. On the first occasion, the coffee hadn't been replenished for hours and was cold. I waited for 10 minutes after bringing it to their attention. On the second visit, the coffee was completely out and I had to wait again for it. Attention to detail, people.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

I visit often, 2-3 per week. How do you run out of coffee? The employees will say if you wait 5 minutes we will have fresh coffee. So frustrating!! We visit so we can get coffee quickly and move on with our day. Please work on this with your employees. Have coffee ready to go.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

When I first started visiting Panera locations, I was especially motivated about the baked goods. Since that time my menu has changed and I no longer eat many baked goods. But the soups, salads, and sandwiches continue to score strong points.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

This chain's soups and salads are consistently good. Nothing out of the ordinary, certainly not fine dining. But inexpensive with quality ingredients.