“good fresh salads”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #204 of 671 Restaurants in Cambridge
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Cambridge is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

they have a new menu these days and my favorite bar b q chicken salad is no longer offered. hope it comes back before too long.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Clean, efficient, the usual fine Panera foods, always fresh. Reliably good meals in a comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I like Panera Restaurants. The food is fresh and tasty. Soups and salads are good as well. If I'm hungry and can't figure out what I want, I go here. If I need good wifi and some comfort, I go here. Go here!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I always come here to work a little and eat because is convenient and near to my apartment, I've never had any bad experience, food is good and there's always tables available, not too crowded as the majority of paneras.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I have tried a lot on the menu and haven't found anything I didn't like yet but my all time favorite is the French baguette. Coming from Denmark where we have great bread I've missed really good bread in the US - but the French baguette comes very close to being perfect.