“Very good”
Review of Boston Burger

Boston Burger
Ranked #82 of 671 Restaurants in Cambridge
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very good food, shakes are amazing, gigantic so come hungry. Location is decent. Beer is cold, typical burger joint atmosphere. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came here Because I had been originally to the Fenway park location. The vibes at Fenway are better. The food here was alright as they had the burgers over cooked. It’s still a great place with great menu. Order a shake!!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I chose to eat here for my birthday! A group of 7 of us showed up at 6 to put our names down to reserve a table. They don’t allow phone reservations. We got seated about 2 hours later. I have Celiac disease which is a severe allergy to gluten. I was able to eat here and I didn’t get sick from cross contamination. I actually ordered the Pig Pile appetizer, and didn’t get sick. They do fry the potato chips in the same fryer as their battered onion rings, etc. If you are Celiac, you should probably just get the coleslaw.

They have Udi’s gluten free buns! So you can get most of the burgers made gluten free. I ordered the Green Monstah on a gluten free bun with coleslaw on the side.

Most of the Freak frappes have Oreos or something with gluten in them. But the restaurant was able to accommodate my allergy. I got the Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Freak Frappe! They served it without the Nutter Butter cookie.

If you are gluten free, you can definitely make it work here. The servers were all super nice. It just gets really really busy there, so just keep reminding them about your allergy to be safe.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Good burgers. FAST service even though the restaurant was busy/crowded. Everything seemed fresh and certainly tasted great.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I had to come here! I seen this place on Diners, Drive-In’s & Dives, when they featured the Mac Attack Burger. From the moment that episode aired I knew I would one day try the Mac Attack.

Right from the start this place was everything I imagined it to be. It was super busy and a definite wait for seating, which is never a problem as long as the establishment lives up to the hype. After about 15-20 mins our table was ready and we ventured through the crown being led by our very happy hostess. The service was prompt, even with the crowd! I was very impressed! Our server was very happy and you could tell she enjoyed what she does. The food came out right on time and the presentation was nothing short of EPIC! Again, our server was spot on. She was on top of drink refills and even found time to share small talk in between her rounds. I was very pleased to see how seamless the operations were with the crowd they were servicing.

Thank you, Boston Burger Co., for a wonderful dining experience! I will most certainly be a returning customer!