US$139
US$117
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$96
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn(Chelmsford)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$103
US$110
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$118
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$98
US$140
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$110
US$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

All reviewsaverage courtyardconvenient locationbreakfast buffetnice hoteloff routecollege visithousekeeping staffwould stay againoutdoor poolsmall roomchecking outconnectorchelmsfordhockeyradissondeskwardrobe
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed here Oct 30 (1night) from out of state for a Halloween party. We found the room nice. Although we are not world travelers, we do travel the east coast and stay in various hotels. Upon arrival i asked where the coffee station was and was told there wasnt one. Whoever heard of that I ask???? The sofa bed cushions tend to sink a bit but still ok. In the morning we went to the dining room for breakfast only to find out it was $10.95. I was more than a.bit surprised because when making the reservation it is stated "free breakfast". In the end, the gal at the front desk made it right and we did eat. I double checked the binder in the room and absolutely no mention of a buffet charge. I want to add that the staff was wonderful in the dining room. The one negative comment is this. The buffet is not worth paying for. Go out somewhere else. As a long distance traveler on this trip, I would not have booked here knowing I would have had to pay for breakfast.. Having complimentary coffee/cookies upon arrival and complimentary breakfast is a given. Thanks....

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Michael L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Good morning jkj52,

I hope you are doing well and had a safe/enjoyable Halloween. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during this past weekend’s holiday. I would like to sincerely apologize for the miscommunication regarding breakfast. I can understand how frustrated you must have been to learn that our buffet is not complimentary. While this issue was the result of a technical error on the part of a third party website, we are in the process of correcting that misinformation. Our buffet that includes eggs and omelets to order is in fact a paid amenity as stated on our Marriott.com website.

Thank you again for staying with us and have a great week.

Best regards,

Michael L.
Lowell Courtyard by Marriott

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Since this hotel is built into an old style building, it has some of the smallest hotel rooms I've seen in the US. The smaller rooms while not an issue for solo travelers can become a bit annoying for couples or families. As with the Courtyard brand there is no concierge lounge or free breakfast, so even if your Platinum with Marriott, you're out of luck. Unlike other Courtyards this hotel doesn't have newspaper service. The hotel doesn't even have the Wall Street Journal available in the lobby the few times I've checked. Like most hotels, the walls are thin and noise carries. This hotel does seem to have an above average noise issue as quiet hour signs are posted around the hotel. In terms of Marriott's lower end properties, Courtyard is not my favorite, but its the only Marriott around.

Room Tip: Get a room not facing the main front parking lot to reduce noise
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Michael L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Good evening JHake10,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Lowell Courtyard by Marriott while visiting the area. I also want to thank you for taking the time to complete this on-line review regarding your stay with us. We are constantly trying to enhance our guests stay and your feedback allows us to do that. After reviewing your comments I wanted respond. I would like to sincerely apologize for your ‘non memorable’ stay with us. While we do not have the amenities that our full service hotel offers, we pride ourselves on providing our guests a home away from home. While we do not carry the Wall Street Journal, we do offer the USA Today publication complimentary for our guests. Had we known of your request for a specific paper, we would have looked into a way of getting one for you.

I am always looking for training opportunities for myself and my team and appreciate any additional feedback you might have.

Thank you in advance for your time and insight into your stay with us.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

After reading the reviews on this property we as open minded experienced travelers fully agree with the negative comments .
We booked this property well in advance to enjoy a central location for
Fall foliage viewing.
We received a handicap room which had no chairs and an awkward layout. The room ,108, on the first floor was very noisy you could hear people in the hall the people above and those in the lobby.
The shower was luke warm every morning , we had booked 3 nights with this hotel, after speaking with the front desk on day one we were told they were full and there was no other room to accomodate a party of 3. The second morning we again mentioned the luke warm water and they said they would check it out, we had the same experience the last morning. The tub was slippery,ironic for a handicap room, I actually fell.
We are Hampton fans and will never venture away again. The less than helpful attitude of the young blonde with glasses at the front desk was enough for me.

Room Tip: Ask if they are planning to place you in a handicap room. This should have been disclosed.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Michael L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2015

Good evening mkgssong,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your weekend. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Lowell Courtyard by Marriott while visiting the area last week. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to complete this on-line review regarding to your stay with us. I would like to sincerely apologize for your disappointment in your bathroom experience, more importantly your fall. All of our tubs were refinished last year and a new non-slip coating installed via a certified vendor. While this was not reported I hope you are ok and were able to enjoy the rest for your fall foliage trip. During you stay our hotels Chief Engineer could not duplicate the same low temps you endured while staying with us. I will circle back with my associate to ensure this is not a reoccurring issue
I am always looking for training opportunities for myself and my team and appreciate your feedback.

Thank you again for your time and insight into your stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Beautiful property very friendly staff. King size bed room required shimmying to get between wall and one side of bed
An uncomfortable worn sofa was only seating Only food available was order in from Chilies no nearby restaurants
Breakfast at $10.95 for was only slightly better than typical complimentary ones.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Michael L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Good morning jerseyshoregirl54,

I hope that you are having a great day so far. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Lowell Courtyard by Marriott while visiting the area. I also would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this on-review regarding to your stay with us. We are constantly trying to enhance our guests stay and your feedback allows us to do that. I would like to sincerely thank you for your comments regarding our beautiful hotel and the friendliness of our staff. We take great comfort in knowing you enjoyed your stay. While we do offer our breakfast buffet, complete with eggs/omelets to order each morning, we are happy to provide insight into other off property dining options. As you stated, we do offer our guests room service via our local Chili’s. That service coupled with the 2 other dining establishments within walking distance to our hotel helps us take care of our guests needs. If you have a car, there are many fantastic local restaurants here in the area. Should you return to the Lowell area, we would be happy to provide you with our dining guide.

Thank you again for your time and insight into your stay with us.

Michael L.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Stayed two nights, bed very comfortable, room very clean, convenient location to major roads and historic sites in Lowell, would stay there again should I be traveling in that area. Would recommend to my friends for sure.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends