Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
US$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$96
Motel 6
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn(Chelmsford)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$197
US$166
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$150
US$134
US$109
All reviewsaverage courtyardbreakfast buffetconvenient locationnice hoteloff routecollege visitking bedhousekeeping staffstarbucks coffeewould stay againoutdoor poolroom was spotlesssmall roomenjoyed my staychecking outconnectorchelmsford
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stayed here one night when I came up to assist my elderly parents. I usually stay with friends, but I arrived very late into BOS. Although I grew up here, I never knew this even existed! Not sure what it was originally built as, but it has a Colonial style to the outside. It's right behind the Centerpoint buildings, just off of Rt 110 (Chelmsford St) and Rt 3 (exit 31). Since I arrived around 2 am, I did not have the noise issue that others did, although I could tell that the floors were thin. Very friendly staff, from checkin to checkout. I did not have the breakfast, not use any other facilities. Room was clean, and had what I needed.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SA Tripster
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Stayed 5 nights in the middle of November. Despite some reviews, this was a fantastic stay. Room was good, large and very clean. Staff were very friendly, and the location (with vehicle) is fine.
Easy parking, great breakfast and the reception staff went the extra mile when we needed some admin (printing etc) done.
Couldn't recommend more highly.

Room Tip: Higher floor if poss
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KiwiCanuckNZ
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We came here for the second year in a row to visit family and as always were greeted warmly by the friendly front desk staff, also by the staff taking care of our room. They made our stay pleasant and comfortable, just what you need to relax. We will come back again next year when we visit and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I'll admit I was concerned when I booked this hotel for a Thanksgiving visit from Baltimore. It was a convenient location to our daughter and son in law who live in the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. First and foremost on my list is cleanliness. This place is clean. Our room was spotless. The public areas are spotless. No complaints. The staff - from front desk to
housekeeping and dining room - are all friendly, helpful and eager to please. I look forward to visiting again and seeing the upgrades planned for spring which include a bar and a Starbucks. If you have business in the area or family you're visiting check this Courtyard out.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janis L
Reviewed 25 November 2016

A 4 night decent stay on business. Room was clean, but slightly outdated, the smart TV is a nice touch. Make sure that you have a room on the top floor otherwise you will hear the guests above you. On a positive note, for American standards, the breakfast buffet is great.

Room Tip: Select a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Michael L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Good evening Hamburger_Hank,

I hope that you are having a great day so far. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Lowell Courtyard by Marriott while visiting the area. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to complete the on-line survey that was sent to you with regards to your stay with us. We are constantly trying to enhance our guests stay and your feedback allows us to do that. After reviewing your survey I wanted to thank you for your kind review as it relates our cleanliness and our smart TV’s. These are two great points that we are proud to provide our valued guests. As you noted our location does not offer the newest look and feel that Courtyard by Marriott offers our guests. I am happy to convey that as of January 23rd, the hotel will undergo a hotel wide renovation. Once this work is completed, we showcase the newest look and feel that our brand has to offer.

Thank you again for your time and insight into your stay with us. From our family to yours, have a safe and enjoyable holiday season.
Best regards,