“Amazing staff!”

Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lowell
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I am writing this review from the freshly opened bar and restaurant which looks absolutely amazing!

I have been staying here for 3 weeks on a work trip and the staff here are simply just amazing and have gone above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible. From a beautiful birthday card left in my room by April, the amazing housekeeper, to a warm and welcome greeting every single day from the beautiful lady at the front desk.
The bed in my room is giant and so perfectly comfortable, the room is perfect and clean. My only fault is that the shower drips occasionally but that is so minor and didn't even phase me!

I cannot recommend this place enough, I'll certainly be staying here again when I return next year.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and had no issues
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lauren R

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stayed here one night when I came up to assist my elderly parents. I usually stay with friends, but I arrived very late into BOS. Although I grew up here, I never knew this even existed! Not sure what it was originally built as, but it has a Colonial style to the outside. It's right behind the Centerpoint buildings, just off of Rt 110 (Chelmsford St) and Rt 3 (exit 31). Since I arrived around 2 am, I did not have the noise issue that others did, although I could tell that the floors were thin. Very friendly staff, from checkin to checkout. I did not have the breakfast, not use any other facilities. Room was clean, and had what I needed.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SA Tripster
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Stayed 5 nights in the middle of November. Despite some reviews, this was a fantastic stay. Room was good, large and very clean. Staff were very friendly, and the location (with vehicle) is fine.
Easy parking, great breakfast and the reception staff went the extra mile when we needed some admin (printing etc) done.
Couldn't recommend more highly.

Room Tip: Higher floor if poss
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KiwiCanuckNZ
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We came here for the second year in a row to visit family and as always were greeted warmly by the friendly front desk staff, also by the staff taking care of our room. They made our stay pleasant and comfortable, just what you need to relax. We will come back again next year when we visit and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I'll admit I was concerned when I booked this hotel for a Thanksgiving visit from Baltimore. It was a convenient location to our daughter and son in law who live in the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. First and foremost on my list is cleanliness. This place is clean. Our room was spotless. The public areas are spotless. No complaints. The staff - from front desk to
housekeeping and dining room - are all friendly, helpful and eager to please. I look forward to visiting again and seeing the upgrades planned for spring which include a bar and a Starbucks. If you have business in the area or family you're visiting check this Courtyard out.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janis L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lowell
3.3 km away
7.2 km away
Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
6.8 km away
TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury/Andover

Been to Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford? Share your experiences!