“Fabulously re-done and worth it”

Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lowell
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Beautifully renovated rooms with really comfortable beds & pillows. The bistro is brand new & is serving wonderful menus throughout the day as well as a full service bar.
The staff was friendly & helpful. Especially Simane, Crystal, Amy & manager Doreen.

Room Tip: room facing the back of hotel will be less busy.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I was actually very disappointed since I have stayed at other C Courtyards by Marriott. For the price it seemed very expensive to have a king size bed where the head of the bed was lower than the foot of the bed. In the bathroom the small mirror for make up had a chip in it. The Tub had missing caulk. There was no way to figure out without calling the front desk what the bistro had available. The shining star was the check in staff. The breakfast staff at the bistro was pleasant. But overall I would say it was not worth the money compared to other competitors in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Michael L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Good evening Sara B,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent trip to the Lowell area. I would like to sincerely apologize for the room issues you described during your stay with us. This is very surprising as all 120 of our guestrooms were just renovated. When time permits, please reach out to us with a room number so we might address these clear oversights buy my team. I can also understand your frustration in not having a Bistro menu in your guestroom. The team and I are so proud of this week old outlet. We await our in room menu’s as they are currently in route to us. We have the newest Bistro menu available from the brand which elevates us from other Bistro locations.

I sincerely thank you again for staying with us and hope you will once again stay with us on your next trip to the area. Have a safe and enjoyable summer.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I am writing this review from the freshly opened bar and restaurant which looks absolutely amazing!

I have been staying here for 3 weeks on a work trip and the staff here are simply just amazing and have gone above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible. From a beautiful birthday card left in my room by April, the amazing housekeeper, to a warm and welcome greeting every single day from the beautiful lady at the front desk.
The bed in my room is giant and so perfectly comfortable, the room is perfect and clean. My only fault is that the shower drips occasionally but that is so minor and didn't even phase me!

I cannot recommend this place enough, I'll certainly be staying here again when I return next year.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and had no issues
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stayed here one night when I came up to assist my elderly parents. I usually stay with friends, but I arrived very late into BOS. Although I grew up here, I never knew this even existed! Not sure what it was originally built as, but it has a Colonial style to the outside. It's right behind the Centerpoint buildings, just off of Rt 110 (Chelmsford St) and Rt 3 (exit 31). Since I arrived around 2 am, I did not have the noise issue that others did, although I could tell that the floors were thin. Very friendly staff, from checkin to checkout. I did not have the breakfast, not use any other facilities. Room was clean, and had what I needed.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SA Tripster
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Stayed 5 nights in the middle of November. Despite some reviews, this was a fantastic stay. Room was good, large and very clean. Staff were very friendly, and the location (with vehicle) is fine.
Easy parking, great breakfast and the reception staff went the extra mile when we needed some admin (printing etc) done.
Couldn't recommend more highly.

Room Tip: Higher floor if poss
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KiwiCanuckNZ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lowell
3.3 km away
7.2 km away
Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
6.8 km away
TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury/Andover

Been to Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford? Share your experiences!