“perfect summer dinner”

Da Giovannino
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2016

This summer we discovered this gem in Porto Rotondo.
We enjoyed every moment of our experience: the staff is friendly and attend, the quality of food stunning and the wine list is very interesting.
You have to leave a bit of space at the end for the amazing home made gelato! it's is heaven!
Thank you Mattia for the lovely evening, you are a great host!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I visited Da Giovannino again last week as this is one of my regular spots when I come on holiday to Sardinia. The food as always was outstanding and on this particular occasion I was really taken by the tuna tartar I had as a starter and the freshly made ravioli were to die for! The staff were very attentive and the sommeliers knowledge was very impressive. See you again soon Da Giovannino!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Very pricey. I am Spanish and used to pay this sort of price (around 95€ per person). Quality is very good, but service wasn't as expected, nothing wrong, just they left us waiting for the desserts menu and we jad to pour the wine ourselves (if your waitress do it for you it should be done ALWAYS). Amazing menu of wines, ingredients very fresh and the kitchen is very professional (we have been seeing them cooking. But for this sort of price I expect perfection at all levels.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

A surprise in a small town as Porto Rotondo. We have been amazed by a top level cusine. If you are looking for something above the average, this is a must be place.

1  Thank Federico F
Reviewed 17 July 2016

The food is truly amazing so fresh and delicious just exquisite, the people are so friendly and highly educated in fine sardinian foods

2  Thank pharaoh29