Meta Hotel(Santa Teresa Gallura)
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
Grand Hotel Corallaro(Santa Teresa Gallura)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$237
US$232
Orbitz.com
Diana Hotel(Santa Teresa Gallura)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
US$131
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Domus de Janas(Santa Teresa Gallura)
US$105
B&B.it
  • Breakfast included
Resort Valle Dell'Erica Thalasso & Spa(Santa Teresa Gallura)
US$637
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Coluccia(Santa Teresa Gallura)
US$511
Canne al Vento(Santa Teresa Gallura)
La Chicca Di Francesca(Santa Teresa Gallura)
Hotel La Funtana(Santa Teresa Gallura)
TripAdvisor
B&B Kalos(Santa Teresa Gallura)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I booked an apartment at La Contessa with hotel.com. The photos of La Contessa on hotel.com were nothing like the place we stayed in. In fact we saw La Contessa a few streets away from where we were staying. I also received written confirmation that we would have an apartment with a balcony with a beach view. We had a dark, ground floor apartment in a side street which was sparsely furnished and poorly equipped in the kitchen.

I'm not sure who is responsible for the mis information - hotel.com or La Contessa.

Room Tip: I would advise a phone call to La Contessa to make sure you are given what you booked
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Chris M
Direzionesardinia, Public Relations Manager at Residence la Contessa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Mrs Chris,
In the first thank you for have booked in our Residence La Contessa, a big complex composed by 7 buildings located in the same zone and just 400m from the famous Rena Bianca beach and the main square of the country.
We are very unhappy about your review because during your holidays you didn't mencionated nothing about your disagree about the apartment.I inform you that you had booked an apartment without sea view, it was no mencionatde in the voucher, and we gave you an apartment like your reservation. We don't know who told you that the apartmen it will be with sea view.
For the other hand all our apartments has a balcony and are equiped with all the necessary for cooking and in case that our guests needed something just come in our office in order to solve the problems.
In any case if you need any further information in the future don' hesitate in contact us.
Kind regards

Reviewed 17 November 2012

We stayed at La Contessa for 2 weeks in second half of September 2012. Three adults and two kids. We got the 2-bedroom apartment on the third floor. It was not a seaview type apartment, but the views were great and we could actually see the sea.
The apartment had a big living room, two fairly sized bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom,a big terrace, and a balcony. Everything was clean even though some furniture was rather old.
The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed eating at the terrace with the pine trees right next to it.
The location is convenient, close to the shops and the central square where would often be some entertainment at night. The beach is 7-10 minutes walk. The area is very quiet, we had no problems leaving the windows open at night.
A small grocery store is 100m from the hotel, and a big supermarket is 7 minutes walk on the main street.
Many thanks to the hosts, Massimo and Sara, who made our stay as comfortable as possible. All our requests were promptly addressed. Our luggage was delayed on our way to Sardinia, and Massimo helped a lot calling the airline for me. Even though WiFi at the reception worked fine, Massimo gave me his 3G modem so that I could use the Internet from my room.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Eugene B
Reviewed 4 October 2011

This is my 2nd time staying at the La Contessa apartments and whilst we had a wonderful time (as we did the first time) there were a few things, which weren’t up to scratch.

1. Cleanliness. When we went the first time we had a wonderful (huge) two-bedroom apartment over looking the sea. It was so clean and pristine that it was a real joy to stay there. This time, we had a slightly smaller apartment (which was fine) but it wasn’t that clean. The net up at the balcony windows were stained, the shed thing out on the balcony had beer cans and rubbish stored in it, the pillows weren’t that savoury and it just looked a little more dirty than the first time.

2. The Balcony Door in the bedroom didn’t lock!! Ok so it didn’t lock, that’s fine we thought, we will just report it. I reported it to the guy who showed us to our apartment. He looked at it, gave me a bit of a dirty look then left, I assumed he would be back t fix it but nope, no one came back and no one said anything to us about it the rest of the holiday. I got the impression he thought I’d broken it. The shed door was also ripped off (we had terrible weather) so I reported that at the same time. I have to say, due to the bad weather we had very little sleep those days because of the wind BANGING the doors - ALL NIGHT.

3. Glasses and cups. We tried to bring glasses with us as last time around they didn’t have nice wine glasses and we didn’t want to drink our vino out of mugs again (easyjet put a stop to that with two glasses being broken in transit), this apartment had EVEN WORSE glasses and mugs. The 2 mugs that were there, one had a huge chip out of it, likewise with the glasses. We had to constantly look at the glass to make sure we didn’t slice our mouths open!!

That said, the people in the office were very pleasant, the beds were comfy and we had the most amazing view. I know it sounds like I’m really moaning and being negative but whilst I probably wouldn’t stay with them again, I have to say they are great value and Santa Teresa is a lovely place. Perhaps it’s just one of those apartments where a week is long enough.

I do have to also say that the service from Marcella was great, we arrived late and she sent someone to come and get us from the bus station. She was also very helpful when booking the apartment and made sure I had a great deal.

Room Tip: Contact Marcella!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2011

The apartment we stayed in was nowhere near 3 stars as indicated on the website. Upon our arrival, the first thingni wanted to domis clean my hands, but surprise...there is no soap...and there was no toilet paper. Good luck to those who want to use wc after a day of traveling. One needs to go to supermarket first. The place was not clean. Noone came to clean it or change towels in one week we stayed. The mattress and pillows smelled. I guess they have never been cleaned. Really bad!

• Stayed: April 2011