“Good”

East Coast Provisions
Reserve with OpenTable
East Coast Provisions is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 1,730 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food and service were really good. The burgers were very big and flavorful. Service was faster than we expected, especially for what we ordered. The honey with the meat and cheese tray was delicious! The portions of meat with the meat and cheese tray were somewhat small.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our first dinner in my sons new city on Good Friday had to be great and serve seafood. East Coast Provisions delivered. We were promptly seated even though we arrived a little late for our reservation. Traffic was a nightmare, but we called to let them know. Our waiter was good and the menu had all of our favorite seafood dishes. We started with some good wine and cocktails, then moved on to oysters, sushi, salads, and some amazing fish. I liked the chef's choice of sides with my blackened mahi mahi and my side order of brussel sprouts was great in its own little mini skillet. We did not order dessert as we needed some time to digest and my next review was calling our names a healthy walk away. We sat in the front room and people watched as the neighborhood came to life on this holiday weekend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was there for my birthday and the staff was delightful. The condiments and spices used are fresh, you can really taste the flavors. The crab cakes were juicy, not salty and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Hip and Trendy spot in Carytown with intriguing menu, excellent dishes, and sophisticated wait staff. The shaved octopus appetizer was a smash hit at our table as were the crispy tuna tacos and their are on calamari.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We went for my parner's birthday, as google said it was a nearby option as he was insistent he wanted seafood. I have to say were were not disappointed. The food was phenomenal, and the service was top notch.