“Nice hotel!”

Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum
Ranked #17 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stayed here in two separate rooms and it was very nice. The woman who checked us in was very friendly (Melissa, I think), The breakfast was really good, and it was open past the stated time. They were not in a rush to get stuff put away and get rid of people at all! Comfortable and varied seating in the lobby for people to eat there. There is also a bar and a 24 hour menu (didn't try either).

My only complaint about this property is our door did not close properly. I came up to our room and normally hotel room doors slam closed behind you. My son went down the hall to the room he was sharing with my husband and other son. I few minutes later he returned and just walked into our room! I said "how did you get in here" and he said "the door didn't latch, I guess". This was a problem the rest of the stay (which was brief) and I make it a habit to dead bolt and latch hotel room doors so not an issue for us....but we were right across from the elevator so it could be a problem for someone else who isn't paying attention. If management is reading this, it was room 515.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We were in town for a wedding. After a long car ride, the pre check in was a super nice touch. We new our room was ready and retrieving the keys was easy. Food from the hotel to eat in our room at a very late hour of the night was perfect after our late arrival. Wonderful Hotel and Staff, would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 June 2017

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My wife went down to Richmond with all our kids for a softball tournament while I was away elsewhere for work. It happened to be our anniversary. I called the hotel and Elizabeth helped me greatly. I had some Chocolate covered strawberries and card delivered for my wife for our anniversary and Elizabeth helped ensure they were delivered. She was very helpful on the phone and helped us make the most of our anniversary since we couldn't be together. She went above and beyond.
Thanks!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 10 June 2017

We are extremely happy you enjoyed your time with us! We look for ways to WOW our guests and we are glad Elizabeth took great care of you!

Hope to see you again!

Hyatt Place Richmond Arboretum

Travellers also viewed these Richmond hotels
13.6 km away
12 km away
Linden Row Inn
Linden Row Inn
#6 of 82 in Richmond

Been to Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum

Address: 201 Arboretum Pl, Richmond, VA 23236-3485 (Formerly AmeriSuites)
Region: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#20 Family Hotel in Richmond
#24 Business Hotel in Richmond
Price Range: RM514 - RM694 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum Hotel Richmond