US$94
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$154
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$102
The Jefferson Hotel(Richmond)
US$275
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor pooltwo double bedsnice hotelrooms are largeup to datebusiness travelthe breakfast areaa great staywould stay here againhome away from homefront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastyogurtmicrowavesinksofatournament
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Matt and Marisa were the most helpful and accommodating people I have ever come across in the hotel business. We were giving the VIP treatment and we were only there for a lacrosse tournament. So we brought tons of young loud and rambunctious and there parents. They were so wonderful to all the girls and families we will be returning next year for this tournament to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Dear Susan H,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your tournament. Marissa and Matthew are truly wonderful assets to our hotel so thank you for taking the time to recognize them. We enjoyed having your group with us and we hope to have you with us again next year.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My trip was due to a 'Stay to play' lacrosse tournament so there wasn't a choice in hotels, which I was not happy about at first. However, the experience ended up being well worth the cost of the room. The room and hotel were spotless. Great shower, beds, room layout, WiFi, pool... etc. What really set this hotel apart from others was the staff. They went above and beyond any service expectations and they were the most genuinely friendly and likeable staff I've ever encountered! I hope the Hyatt is part of next year's 'stay to play' tournament!

Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Dear Donna H,
Wow! What a great review! I am very pleased to hear how we over exceeded your expectations. We have a great hotel with a great team. Our spacious rooms are great for tournaments such as yours. The living room area is only an added bonus and the amenities offered should not be missed. Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We traveled to our family reunion and stayed at the Hyatt Place Arboretum because of the location and pet friendly designation of the property. On arrival and during our stay of two nights, I was greeted by Matthew and Marissa at check-in and the next day. These two staff members were totally professional, personable, and helpful. Impressive first impressions are very difficult to unusual in travel. These two associates went above and beyond what normally might be expected for late night arrivals, as each had worked most of their respective time. Both they and each member of the hotel staff with whom we interacted were pleasant, helpful, and caring.
Elizabeth, the front desk associate on duty when we were leaving was also very helpful as we struggled to make sure we had done everything to take that care the two rooms we occupied were cleared of our possessions as we departed. A special thank you for the outstanding representatives Matthew, Marissa, and Elizabeth as they show the level of training of the Hyatt family and the way they carry it forward in their daily profession.

Dear Walt S,
Thank you for the great review! Groups such as yours are always fun to have with us. Marissa, Elizabeth, and Matthew know how to make sure you are getting the most of your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize them. Their hard work does not go unnoticed. They are great assets to our team. I am pleased we made a great first impression upon you and hope to see you again at the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Excellent location for our trip. Limited dining within walking distance (Starbucks, Sushi King) but more available with a short drive. Friendly, professional staff; good-sized room; excellent bedding.

Dear Bob M,
You will receive nothing less than outstanding service at the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum. Our team does a fantastic job of ensuring our guests’ expectations are met. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again in the future!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My stay was Great. My 1st staying in a hotel in Richmond. The staff, food, area was wonderful. I travel around with a GPS as if I lived in Virginia. Everything was in the area....hair, nails, mall, restaurants., etc. I was ready for my cousin wedding.

Dear 743patricah,
I appreciate you choosing the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum for your cousin’s wedding. We have a great team at our hotel. Our location ensures you have everything you need only a short distance away. I am pleased we made a great first impression upon you and hope to have you with us again in the future!