US$113
US$55
US$60
US$64
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotwire.com
All reviewsoutdoor pooltwo double bedspull out sofalacrosse tournamentnice hotelclean towelsrooms are largebreakfast bara great staycomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffhotel roomhome away from homeenjoyed my stayyogurtbusiness trip
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying I chose this hotel based on the fact that it was a Hyatt. I have stayed at a handful of different Hyatt hotels and in my experience they are always nicely updated and very clean.... BUT.. not this one! I don't believe I have ever stayed in a hotel period as dirty as this one!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but to summarize. There were MULTIPLE stains on the sheets, comforter, and mattress cover! There were also multiple strands of hairs from at least 2 different ethnicities.

This leads to question, when was the last time any of this stuff was washed? It's probably safe to assume At least 2 different people slept in these sheets without being washed. As for the pee like stains, if bleach won't get them out, it's time to retire those disgusting linens.

Thank God there was a Wal-Mart 3 miles away! We literally went to Wal-Mart at 11:50 PM and spent 57 on a crappy comforter and huge blanket to sleep on YES, we were literally that grossed out!.

The toilet in the bathroom (see pic) also had pee at the base which was not cleaned off. It's not even as if it was hard to see. You open the bathroom and the toilet is directly in front of you, along with that pee on it. The exhaust in the ceiling had not been cleaned in a minimum of a few weeks seeing that there was a layer of dust called on it. Though I will admit pretty much everything else did seem to be dusted. Under the bed had also not been cleaned in quite a while.

One other thing I found a bit strange. The door on the back of the hotel, which at most places stays locked, was not, even at almost midnight. The nice lady did come from the desk to check and see who it was when we came in. However, "IF" for some reason someone can't come check anyone can come in, posing a security risk for guests.

THE GOOD:

The guy that checked me in was very nice, as was the lady I complained to around 1130 that night.

Needless to say I will NEVER revisit this Hyatt location! There is a Sheraton, Doubletree, and a newer looking Holiday Inn Express right down the street if it ever came down to it!

**There are actually more pictures, however it will only allow me to upload 10.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Proroc987,
I sincerely apologize we failed to meet your expectations. I can assure you all linen is changed daily. It was not necessary for you to purchase your own linen as we would have been happy to change all of the sheets to make you feel more comfortable. I have addressed the stain linen with both our laundry and housekeeping team to ensure anything that may have a stain is removed immediately. It is my hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again so you may see what we truly have to offer.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Greeted by Matthew at the front desk and he immediately was so welcoming to me and my daughter who had just traveled 9 hrs from NY. He and his counterparts have us great area and restaurant insights. Hotel was clean and in great proximity to all.

Dear melissasM9245SZ,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Matthew is a great asset to our hotel and is known for his outstanding customer service. I am pleased you enjoyed our location as there is much to do. Thank you for the review. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We traveled to this town for funeral of our family member. After arriving to hotel they agreed to a rate to accommodate us and then gave us the run-around. After checking in to our room there were stands of long hair in and at the bottom of the shower. The commode has urine and stains on the lid and the toilet, and at the bottom of the commode. A loud running toilet ALL night long. Pink stains on the bed covers. A barking dog next door. Spoke with the manager (Mike) about my concerns as we were heading out for the funeral, and he stated he would take care of it. Its been 3 days later after speaking with him in person, left a message/ number on voicemail, and still no response and wanting to give a small discount on the room charge. I think they are more interested in making money then they are concerned with heir customers.

Dear 256wheelerj,
I sincerely apologize we did not meet your expectations. I would advise for you to call the hotel directly to discuss rates rather than a third party to avoid any confusion. Please know your housekeeping concerns were addressed as that is not a norm for our hotel. You were offered several options for your inconvenience and I apologize if you were not satisfied with the final agreement.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Hotel was good for what we were there for. A lot of stores surrounding hotel. Staff was nice and courteous. I would stay there again. My child liked the hotel and the outdoor pool. It was fun. Thanks

Management response:Responded 28 August 2017

Dear tawandap817,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our fantastic team members are known for their outstanding services and we do our best to ensure we are accommodating our guests’ needs. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We went from NJ to a swimming competition. A very large group of people including children and parents. Clean rooms and updating toilets treats every day. Close to plaza. Friendly staff. Breakfast fresh and hot. Great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 28 August 2017

Dear GracielaVelasquez,
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place Richmond/Arboretum for the swim competition. I am pleased to hear about your enjoyable experience. Our location is close to the complex and you are guaranteed to have outstanding service when you are here. Again, thank you for the review. I look forward to your next stay.