Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
US$85
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$102
Book now, pay at stay
US$275
  • Pool
2,174 results
All reviewsjames centertobacco companyrewards programvalet parkingshockoe slipjames rivermini barnice hotelstate capitolwalking distancecorner roomvalet servicecanal walkshockoe bottomdowntown areabreakfast buffetfront desk staff
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We stayed here for one night in mid-November. At midnight, I was awakened by significant construction noise coming from within the hotel. This noise, which included jackhammers, continued for three hours. I tried to call the front desk for almost an hour but there was a constant busy signal. At 2:00 am, I went to the front desk to complain but no one was able to help me. I was told that the construction had been contracted for by the hotel and that therefore, the front desk could not ask the workers to stop. I find it very hard to believe that a hotel would allow noisy construction to take place at night when people are obviously trying to sleep, but that is what I was told. I spoke to Sarah, the Director of Rooms, on the phone and she was also unable to resolve the issue. The front desk staff told me that there was no manager on duty and that I would have to wait until 8:00 am the following morning to speak to a manager. Since we needed to leave early the next morning to return to our home in Washington DC, I decided to raise my concerns with the general manager of the property, Mr. Sheldon, via email the day after. It has been over two weeks since I sent Mr. Sheldon my email and I have yet to receive an acknowledgement, much less a response.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jay S, General Manager at Omni Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experiences. I have reached out to you directly as well, but apologize that I did not receive your original email.

I also apologize that you and your family were impacted by the unforeseen emergency repairs that took place the night of your stay with us. This is certainly not the type of experience that we intend for any of our guests to have with us.

I look forward to speaking with you directly.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Everyone was so friendly, and we just loved how festive everything was for the holidays. We did have an opportunity to enjoy a beverage and appetizer at the bar, and the quality of the food was really good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Jay S, General Manager at Omni Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

P3565LCmarkb,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time while you were here, and we'll be certain to pass along your compliments to our team in Trevis. It is a very special time in this area during the holidays, and we're glad that it was able to be a part of your trip to Richmond city. We would love to welcome you back again soon for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This Omni did not live up to other Omni experiences. Overall, it felt tired and need of an upgrade. Basic functions in my room, such as having a working faucet, were not present. Overall, I was unimpressed and would not opt to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Adam R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback from your recent stay. We are sorry to hear that you encountered these issues during your visit, and would like to thank you as well, for bringing these errors to our attention so that we can correct them. If you would like to discuss your stay in further detail, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The staff were friendly and quick It was my first stay at an Omni hotel but the hotel & room left me feeling less than impressed. I did not know where to locate hotel amenities (little directional signage) and the desk staff did not ask if it was my first stay or give information on the location of anything but the elevators. The room had mutipule cosmetic issues which I will say relate to it needing an upgrade but the room was quiet and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

M9837JIkellyj,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback from your recent stay with us. Thank you, also, for choosing to stay with us out of the many hotels in the area. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than superb and can guarantee that this is not typical of our property. We will be certain to follow up on the issues that occurred during your check in process, as well as the condition of the room you were in. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again for a stay you truly deserve.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

First room assigned not cleaned as reported with bed unmade, trash, and bloody towel on sink. Second room moved to had crack in granite sink, the water would not turn off and shower temperature changed to scalding hot without notice. Room although cleaned seemed dingy and out dated. Great location and staff very excellent, but rate for room and valet parking high considering condition of room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

candicec195,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback from your recent stay with us. I am incredibly sorry to hear that you encountered these negative experiences during your visit, and would like to apologize from all of our team to you, for not providing an excellent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us details of your stay, as it provides us with insight on where we need to enhance our services, which is an invaluable gift. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again for a stay you truly deserve. Thank you.