Omni Richmond Hotel
US$94
US$89
Travelocity
2,131 results
All reviewsjames centertobacco companyvalet parkingrewards programshockoe slipjames rivermini barnice hotelstate capitolwalking distancecorner roomvalet servicecanal walkdowntown areashockoe bottombreakfast buffetfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I have stayed here on business many times and have always been pleased. Beautiful hotel, clean rooms, friendly attentive staff. Easy walk to business, restaurants and entertainment. Lovely area for day time shopping and night time walks. Stroll the river bank just down the hill, past great restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Jay S, General Manager at Omni Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

flaney,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review based on your recent experiences at our hotel. We are ecstatic to hear that you continue to choose us, out of the many options in the downtown area. It's great to hear that you've been able to explore some of the surrounding area, as well. Thank you for being our loyal guest- we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Great location for my work purposes, friendly staff, quiet comfortable room, this is what I look for in a business hotel. You can tell that it's not brand new, but it's in great condition and well cared-for. I would stay there again if I return to Richmond.

LogicalLotus,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review from your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear that you find our location convenient for your needs, and we thank you for your kind compliments as well, to our staff and property. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you into Richmond City!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was in town for a Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals argument and decided to bring the spouse and my two small dogs -- Most Omni hotels are pet friendly. Service upon arriving was top notch -- The Bellman, Mark, was extremely helpful and paid attention to detail -- even providing us with take-out menus as I needed to spend the evening preparing for court. Upon arriving, we found dog bowls already laid out for my furry companions :)

The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. All staff -- including room service (which we ended up getting) were courteous and helpful.

I wish I had been in Richmond longer with time to explore the city -- but definitely would come back and stay at the Omni Richmond again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Jay S, General Manager at Omni Richmond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

bpeeples627,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review of your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear that your visit was made great by our services! We will be certain to pass along your compliments to our team, as I'm sure they will love to hear how your trip went overall. We hope to welcome you (and the dogs!) back again soon for the extended stay you wish for!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The first time staying at the Omni. Staff was friendly, from the valet to the front desk. Wish I had the same quality of bed and pillows at home. Because it's so comfy to sleep in the bed after a long day. Would definitely go back!

dewitas2017,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review from your recent stay with us. We are honored that out of the many options in the area, you chose to stay with us. It is great to hear that you found your room, and especially the bed, to be comfortable enough to not leave! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another cozy getaway!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

If I didn't have to, I would have stayed within the welcome confines of the Omni, though close walking distance attractions were awesome as well. For me, the only issue was that I could not use the pool after 10pm which was disappointing. I would have signed a waiver. :)

Steven B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback from your recent stay at our hotel. It is great to hear that you found yourself comfortable at our property, especially to read that you would have stayed if you didn't have to leave, is a great compliment to our team that I'll be sure to share with everyone. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another memorable stay!