“Only wish.....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

My only wish is that the full supper menu was available all day. Two pages of potential deliciousness were not available until after five. It's a small place so get there early or be prepared to weight. Supper menu is different than Lunch menu next door. Recommend Cracklings with house made pimento cheese. And yes they come to your table still crackling. The Ferryman Flatiron is a guilty pleasure of short rib, bacon Mac and cheese and onion rings on Texas toast. Everyone enjoyed their meals with two thumbs up. Wait staff friendly and helpful. Heated outdoor seating. Only complaint is that you cannot order everything off the menu until 5. Next time we will try the Lunch side.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I had a grilled veggie sandwich that was amazing! The veggies were cooked perfectly with pesto sauce. My friend had the roast beef sandwich she said was divine. Would definitely go here again. The restaurant is tiny so go early or plan on waiting

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I don't know why this is so highly rated. The food was good but just average. It is very crowded and the service is slow. My chair is small and sort of sloped so I kept slipping off. Kind of a young, hipster place, if that's your thing.

1  Thank Tyria
Reviewed 14 December 2016

One of my colleagues invited several of us for lunch after telling us how great it was. Everyone enjoyed their sandwiches. My southern pride BLT was fantastic. The crab cake sandwich was huge. I highly recommend this restaurant. My Richmond colleague says that she has enjoyed the food on every visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The food is outstanding. Reservations recommended for weekend evenings. Short walk from a number of craft breweries. Parking available.