“Best Catering, lunch service and food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Apple Spice Junction
Ranked #556 of 1,747 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Excellent from the presentation of the food to the delivery person....I can not say enough about this restaurant. Ordering for an office, there will always be one complaint but with Apple Spice, Everyone raves about the food, the freshness and the service. They are never late, I have never had a complaint. They are the Best of The Best !
Great Job by a Awesome staff that knows what quality and customer service is all about

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I couldn't have been any more impressed by not only the food, but the service, Billy the caterer" as we called him, bestowed upon us. He had a beautiful set up of the sausage, nacho bar, baked potato bar, the chile...OMG was delicious. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking for a catering event. There was so much delicious food and prepared beauitfully. Billy the caterer was so sweet and friendly. ( I think he might have danced a little with us) He truly made this event even better.
Thank you Apple Spice for the amazing food you cooked. Your menu selection is incredible. We will definitely use you guys again. .....and to do this on a holiday weekend, you have my vote any day. I will spread the word every where I go and put your name out there. You guys rock. Thank you for making our mom's 60th birthday, one she will never forget!
Sincerely, the Newcombs.....and the rest of the 30 guests. We love you guys

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

Great lunch food! I had a BLT which was loaded with potato slaad, a pickle and a cookie. Very good! Next time I would like to try the curry sandwich

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I used Apple Spice Junction for a group lunch at a local limited-service hotel. I ordered boxed lunches online for thirty people. Could NOT have been easier! I chose the time, chose a variety of sandwiches and sides, put in my delivery address and paid with my credit card. Whole process took less than ten minutes! They called me within fifteen minutes to confirm. Lunches arrived on time. Everyone loved it! First time I've EVER served a meal and pleased everyone! Big thanks!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

It was a good lunch. I got the lunchbox tuna salad sandwich. The workers were very accomodating. My only complaint was the price. If I weren't starving after class, I probably would not have stopped there. =( Overall, a really nice place and lunch. No complaints.

Been to Apple Spice Junction? Share your experiences!