“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here based on reviews and happy we did. Trendy type burger place that touts “all natural” food. Had beef burger, chicken burger & salads between all of us. We were all happy with our orders. Waiter was pleasant. Place is a bit loud with a mixed age crowd. Recommend.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Everything is handmade - burgers, sauces. So yummy. Kiwi Chick and Queensland are our favorites. MUST get the fries. Salads are surprisingly good from a burger place. There’s something for everyone. They have very tasty gluten free buns for anyone needing/wanting that option.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very good value for the food. I had a burger with fries. I loved the two sauces that we had. Loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Let's start by saying the old spot was great, community tables tight quarters, delicious food. But hold on nah, this new place will be an great spot. On the corner, adequate parking, but now a huge outdoor patio with lawn bowling, plus the inside (no community tables yet...but they do have 2 rooms of booths plus bar seating). I ha ent even mention ed the whole reason to come... the fries...and an enormous menu of funky burger combinations. I just had the original, but my daughter had the east side with blueberry and brei and my son had some sort of creation with hot stuff on it, everyone was full and satisfied. Beer, beer and beer to choose from, or wine or mixed drinks.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Loved the variety here. The lamb is to die for! Had the chicken from the Wanaka Chick switched out for a lamb patty. Basically, I ended up eating it with a fork and knife because it was so juicy and falling apart. The fries are perfection and best with the Blueberry Chipotle BBQ sauce. Hit this place up two times on our trip.

Been to Burger Bach? Share your experiences!