“Great service, Awesome Cake”
Review of Shyndigz

Shyndigz
Ranked #3 of 42 Dessert in Richmond
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Ordered a birthday cake via the website, which apparently had issues as no record of order ever received. Upon speaking with the manager, ( Jordan) and explaining the issue, he was very helpful to fulfill the order in a timely fashion to prevent issues.
The cake, a Seasonal fruit cake was a Grand Slam!!!!!
The birthday girl and all who were able to partake in the celebration thoroughly enjoyed this delicious, flavorful gem. Can't wait to try another cake very soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stopped to get dessert after late lunch, oh my the cakes looked so good. I ordered two slices--huge slices $10. each and worth every penny. I got the chocolate and the one with the fruit, oh my goodness when I got home and tasted the fruit one I wished I had gotten 2, I want to go back again!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had a chance to visit this great find after spending a day in Richmond on a food tour. One of the participants recommended Shyndigz as a late night dessert spot while we were in town as part of our anniversary weekend. We were both pleased with our dishes, but my fruit cake was definitely the star of the show. We were not as impressed with the drinks, but who needs a drink when you have cake? Be forewarned, expect a wait to get a table in this popular dessert shop.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Any visit to Shindigz is a celebration!! Large portions, enough to share! I would suggest that they offer a "dessert flight" where you could get samples of a few desserts, because it's so hard to choose! There is a bakery nearby where you can purchase your favorite cake. I bought y husband the fresh fruit cake for his birthday, it was delicious, and reasonably priced for such a special treat!!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Shyndigz is our go to for any celebration! Their portions are HUGE so we are all able to order a few and split it all. They also have a neat little togo place right beside. Thursday nights is ladies night (check out their social media for more). Since their menu changes everyday you never know what might be in store, but I guarantee it will be great! Their limeade and other drinks are also nice too. Cute little southernly decorated place. Try dining outside on a warm day, it's beautiful.

Been to Shyndigz? Share your experiences!