“Don't miss this place!”
Review of Millie's

Millie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Millie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,846 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 November 2018

My husband and I have visited Millie's a couple different times and it's been outstanding every time. There is generally a wait but that is OK because who doesn't like a mimosa or Bloody Mary to enjoy while waiting?!? The atmosphere is relaxed (even though the place is hopping) and the food is delicious and the portions are generous. This is definitely a worthwhile place to stop whenever presented the opportunity to do so.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Outside may make you think twice about coming in, but go in & enjoy. You’ll be so happy you did. Food is of the best quality & it tastes it through & through in all that is on the menu including the adult beverages!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Sunday Morning! Jam Packed. Line out the door. Front patio filled with waiting people. So what!? The food, the buzz, the service are ALL worth it. SO reasonably priced for what you get! We sat at the first table next to the front door which meant heavy traffic, but it was SO fun, because we could watch the two chefs making magic in their TINY cooking space and all the people coming and going. The place actually seats a LOT of people, so the line moves more quickly than you'd expect. The Bloody Marys are fabulous so grab one and relax on the patio while you wait. I've eaten here several times...breakfast, brunch, lunch...and have NEVER been disappointed. A serious positive for me is that the servers are ALWAYS friendly and helpful even though they're crazy busy! Fun Fact: This used to be the cafeteria for the original Lucky Strike cigarette factory next door (towards the canal). Enjoy! And please let me know if this was helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank kelphxpdx
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way further south. After looking at trip advisor it looked like a good place to try. We were definitely happy we stopped. Food was excellent. I had a turkey sandwich that was delicious and my husband had a burrito special that was also delicious. Everything was wonderfully prepared and very flavorful. Wait staff was charming and great. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My family and I had a wonderful meal there. Quality and presentation was great. We ran into an actor and his wife while we were dining as he was in town to do a movie. Lovely and cozy place to eat.

Date of visit: November 2017