“Very good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I each had the Hungry Hombre. Lots of food, very delicious and hot (temperature wise not spicy). Service was pretty quick for a Saturday night.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This generally has been my favorite Mexican restaurant in Richmond. I have to eat gluten free and at one time the menus designated gluten free options. However, this is no longer the case. My wife and I dined there on a Sunday night and both ordered the Arroz con pollo, my favorite dish. It comes with refried beans and a small lettuce salad consisting of shredded iceburg lettuce and tomatoes. When our dish arrived, the salad consisted of browning iceburg lettuce. I didn't send mine back, because I rarely eat this, but my wife sent hers back and received very fresh looking salad. However, her beans were now cold and she complained and received fresh beans. The food was good as usual, but I'm concerned about a kitchen staff that would plate brown, almost rotten looking lettuce. Is this a sign of a downturn in the quality of the food and service at this restaurant? I hope not. Will give them another chance.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Food is good but nothing special. Very salty even for Mexican food. Atmosphere is fun & location is great for shopping. Service was very good. Drinks were delicious - especially the frozen sangria - a cross between traditional sangria and a marguerita.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Can dine outside and people watch while eating a casual and delicious Mexican meal. Dogs are welcome

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We have been going here for years and the food and service is always good. We usually like to sit outside when the weather is nice.