“First time (& new to sushi)”
Review of Sticky Rice

Sticky Rice
Ranked #281 of 1,763 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great food, great music... I really enjoyed everything I had... this was my first time here. I've just started eating sushi, so I was a little scared and a little excited. There were 6 of us. We all shared a bucket of tots (loved their dip), and chicken and pork pot stickers. I ordered the combo sushi rolls (Philly & Cal), which came with miso soup (which was nice). The combo also came with a cake pop (fun little spin) ... It was also very good! I was visiting from out of town (from D.C.), but I found out there is a Sticky Rice in my town, so I'll be making a visit to that one next time. :). Our server was also very nice and attentive. Only downside is that there were some patrons at the bar using some pretty foul language, which for 2pm on a Sunday was a bit unexpected (their was a child in our group).

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Love love love this place. Came in late to grab a bite to eat with my fiancé. People always talk about how great this place is so I finally decided to give it a try. It was sooo good!!! Definitely coming back very soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere was great for friends and talking, fast service and tea refills equaled great lunch. Everyone enjoyed there meals from burgers to the general cho chicken all was wonderful.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

This is a great locals' dining spot with great sushi and Asian-themed foods. The location is convenient and close to several interesting and hip Richmond neighborhoods. The food is really great. This is more of an eclectic restaurant than a sushi restaurant but they have great fresh sushi, made to order as well as interesting and tasty Asian salads and sandwiches. Go there...It's a great local neighborhood treasure.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Ate lunch here with my family over the past weekend. Great sushi and sushi-inspired dishes. Our server was prompt and gave us great tips on menu selection. My son got the bucket of tots which was huge. The Sticky Balls (pictured) were delicious. Not cheap eats, but the food quality was excellent. Good stuff!