“Excellent place”

Mi Hacienda
Ranked #361 of 1,640 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Just got back about 40 minutes ago really happy and satisfied !!! Last minute decision since it was very close to our hotel, and it turned out to be a good decision ! The place is beautiful , large and very authentic in its design and decor, staff super nice and friendly, food totally delicious and plenty! And to top it all off the prices are excellent ! I totally recommend this place !

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I stopped in here after checking in for the night on my way to Burkeville. It was late, but I was hungry, diabetes be damned. First glance at the menu showed me something I never expected to see: ceviche! Now, anyone who knows me knows I adore this staple but can never find it anywhere. No place in Baltimore can make it that I know of, which is really absurd because it takes about 5 minutes tops.

Anyway, I ordered my ceviche and a Long Island iced tea (since my hotel was literally next door) and enjoyed myself for the night. I'd highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

(+)The kids menu is very cute. (-) no hostess for over 5 minutes as a line grew out of the door. No waitress for ten minutes. After ordering and munching on (stale) chips for 1 hr, we left. Fri night

1  Thank Missleslib
Reviewed 22 June 2016

My husband and I eat here 1-3 times a month, usually for lunch. We really like the chips, salsa and queso dips and usually order a small side of guacamole as well. Service has almost always been fast and friendly, with only a couple of exceptions over the past 2-3 years. I enjoy the enchiladas, either the beef or chicken, and my husband likes the burritos. The fajitas come out hot and sizzling. We also like that you can get black beans, as a change from the usual refried beans. We like our food mild, but there is hot sauce on the table for people who like more heat.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

I enjoyed my lunch at Mi Hacienda. The atmosphere of the decor is amazing. My group was seated quickly and waters and chips/salsa/white salsa were brought out very fast. The ordering of drinks and food was efficient and the food came out quickly. I ordered a Speedy Gonzales and my order came out correct and tasty. The server was pleasant. It is definitely a good place to go if you want to eat out and be back to work before your lunch hour is over. It's also very nice for a large group because splitting the bill is not an issue or hassle.