“"Good Mexican Fare!"”

Mi Hacienda
Ranked #368 of 1,631 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I went with a group of 20. The service was spot-on, the attention to detail was fantastic. Our server, I believe her name was Mariela was great! She delivered all the food precisely as ordered. I had the steak Milanese with fries, pico de Gallo, lettuce, tomato, it was tender and not greasy at all. Very flavorful. I also had an awesome side of chiles rellenos! There was a mass assortment of quesadillas, fajitas, soups, steaks, etc. served at our table. No complaints! All the food was excellently prepared and served piping hot. In the past, I have lived in central Mexico for several years, and this place rocks with Mexican authenticity. When I visit Richmond again, I will try some other items on their ample menu. If you want to take a trip to Mexico to sample the cuisine, this place can take you there! Provecho!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

A group of us were in the area for a memorial service and choose Mi Hacienda for dinner. When we entered the first thing we saw was a large party in the central area and sitting by the hostess station was a middle aged man in a off-beat clown costume. We were hesitant for a moment but then the greeter took us to our table and quickly brought out some chips and salsa. I then noticed the clown join the party in the center area and by extension we were treated to a sizable birthday party show for the remainder of the evening. Even with that going on, our server was attentive and accomodating, gladly making substitutions to the menus for the children in our group. The menu was varied from traditional to Tex-mex. everything we ordered was very good, the only down spot was my mothers beef dish arrived about 10 minutes after everyone else's .

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican restaurant. The food is fast, hot and excellent. The service is outstanding and very fast. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Just got back about 40 minutes ago really happy and satisfied !!! Last minute decision since it was very close to our hotel, and it turned out to be a good decision ! The place is beautiful , large and very authentic in its design and decor, staff super nice and friendly, food totally delicious and plenty! And to top it all off the prices are excellent ! I totally recommend this place !

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I stopped in here after checking in for the night on my way to Burkeville. It was late, but I was hungry, diabetes be damned. First glance at the menu showed me something I never expected to see: ceviche! Now, anyone who knows me knows I adore this staple but can never find it anywhere. No place in Baltimore can make it that I know of, which is really absurd because it takes about 5 minutes tops.

Anyway, I ordered my ceviche and a Long Island iced tea (since my hotel was literally next door) and enjoyed myself for the night. I'd highly recommend it!!