“Great Lunch”

Add it.
McAlister's Deli
Ranked #732 of 1,743 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 11 April 2017

very delicious food , always great service at this location. The line was relatively short also and good value for money.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We went in for a quick dinner. The menu is large and varied as expected. My husband ordered an Italian Sub- which he did not enjoy. It didn't seem very fresh to him. My turkey reuben was over sauced making it very messy to eat. Tasty though. My fiend's soup was not hot enough. We will go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I had the New Yorker pastrami sandwich 10 bucks. The meat was cold in the center, while the bread was toasted, the sandwich was dry as the Sahara. The side of potato chips were handfuls of crumbles from the bottom of a commercial service size bag of chips. The experience felt very corporate "who cares make it according to the recipe and move on" sort of place. Grim... I won't be back.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

There were so many people working here I can't believe how long the food took - and no one was in front of us in line.
The pasta came out cold (and not tasty). My sandwhich was supposed to have multi grain bread and came out white. I asked the server and he was like "yeah." and did nothing about it and would not replace with multi grain. Not a fan.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

If you want a delicious meal in a hurry, this is the place. The grilled Caesar chicken wrap was excellent. Their mac and cheese reminds me of Mama's - outstanding. Great value.

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!