“slow service”

Kickback Jack's
Ranked #377 of 1,631 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 14 February 2017

food was very good. service was slow and not very friendly. had to request refills on sodas, was never checked on by the server/waitress

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

They have to have the best wings on town. The grill wings Siracha BBQ are fantastic. Excelent burgers and Happy Hour until 9pm. Everyday there is a different Special.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We went in hungry for some good nachos and talk about some delicious nachos to taste here. WOW! They were delicious and were deliveried quickly. What a large portion, too! It is definitely meant for a crowd to share. We were hungry for a good hamburger and we made a wise choice to come here for that, too. The problem we had was that we felt like it was a meal like you would eat on Thanksgiving Day except it was not a turkey feast. I do believe it will be a hit place to visit over and over; especially when we want either nachos or hamburgers. The waitress was very friendly and prompt with refills for our drinks. I hope you enjoy your meal here as much as we did.
The only thing that bothered me somewhat was the soggy bun from the hamburger juice that was a bit too reddish for me. I wished they had damp dried the patty before putting it on the bun to avoid this matter. It was a delicious, hot hamburger that was worth getting it again. I will advise them to make sure the bun is not soggy the next time (if I can remember that's what bothered me the most about the sandwich).

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We tried Kickback Jacks for the first time last Friday. It was great. Some of our group tried the pizza and it was good. Others tried the Cajun pasta and they loved it and one got a burger and one steak and everyone loved what they tried. Went back on Sunday and if you're not a football fan don't go. Very noisy. I tried the Philly Cheesesteak and it was great. Worth a visit Great service too.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Looking for that loction to rewiew. Espically since they just opened and had dinner there thank you.

Been to Kickback Jack's? Share your experiences!