US$128
US$94
US$85
US$127
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$88
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$55
US$55
US$60
US$64
Orbitz.com
All reviewscar washsecond buildingfront deskmidlothian turnpikebreakfast roommake your own wafflesan older hotelgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastrichmond areastay there againcomfortable roomsroom was largeyogurtfirst floornice staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This hotel was difficult to locate and when I did find it, the room was not very clean, the Wi-Fi did not work most of the time and the TV remote was dead. No staff checked the room during my entire stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lori_Gantz-Shelton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you so much for leaving your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't up to cleanliness standards and that you had issues with the Wi-Fi and TV Remote not working. I understand how frustrating that can be when you arrive to a room and it is not up to standards. I certainly do apologize about these issues. I will definitely be speaking to my team regarding the issues with the room. Again, thank you for leaving your review.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We have stayed here many times. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and the breakfast is great. The property sits behind a car wash and is a little hard to find the first time. Watch out for the dip in the pavement when you enter off the roadway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lori_Gantz-Shelton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for leaving your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am so happy to hear that you liked your stay with us and that my Team was able to provide you with such great service. It is a pleasure taking care of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Again, thank you for leaving your review.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Not sure if this hotel is just old and remodeled, or made to look old. Either wat the atmosphere was great.

Rooms were cute and clean, bed was very comfortable.

Only complaint was the walls are VERY thin. The people next door were having some sort of party/gathering and had to complain multiple times. Hate it when hotels do nothing to buffer sound.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am very happy to hear about all the things that you enjoyed about our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the noise and the people next to you that bothered your rest and comfort. I will pass on your concerns to upper Management regarding the sounds that can be easily heard through the walls. I hope that you will return to us in the future. Again, thank you for leaving your review for our hotel.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This is a great place to stay and a great price. The breakfeast is free and it is awsome. The rooms are very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. We have stayed here a few times throughout out the years and this is the best deal in the Richmond area. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lori_Gantz-Shelton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you so much for leaving your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team works really hard to provide 100% Superior Customer Care to all of our guests. I will share your review with my team so that they may see what great work they are doing. We hope to see you again in the future.Again, thank you for leaving your review.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Clean but awkward setup...lobby is at very back of property in another building. There is NO elevator and lugging 50lbs of luggage upstairs is not my idea of a good time. Small rooms with paper thin walls. We checked in at 12:30 am so it was too late to get out of a night here. They also do not tell you that there is no elevator...you find that out on the search for your room...they also didn't tell us what building our room is so we had a midnight tour...never again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Lori_Gantz-Shelton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for leaving your review on Trip Advisor for our hotel, Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, Richmond, Va. I am so sorry to hear that you were not advised that we have two buildings and that one of our buildings does not have an elevator. I know how frustrating that must have been for you and having to carry up heavy luggage late at night. I do hope that you would still consider coming back to our hotel, we ask that when our guests make their reservations that they add to the reservation that they would like to be in the building with the elevator as it helps us better accommodate our guests. I will speak with my team on the Front Desk again to make sure that they are advising of the steps before checking our guests into the hotel. Once again, my apologies for the inconvienience. Again, thank you for leaving your review.