“Excellent Food and Service”

The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,752 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: We consider Short Pump our dry dock Boathouse location, offering the same impeccable service and distinctive experience as our waterfront restaurants only housed in the convenience of Short Pump Town Center. We invite you to take a break from shopping to enjoy some of Richmond's best sushi as well as other Boathouse favorites.
Reviewed 12 May 2016

We stopped at the Boathouse at Short Pump en route to Williamsburg, in part because of TA reviews but also because it didn't take us far from our travel route. The restaurant didn't disappoint!!! We had made reservations from home prior to leaving, and although we arrived about ten minutes early on a busy Friday night, we were seated and attended to very promptly. We started out with the Crab and Spinach Dip, which was outstanding, some of the best I have ever had. As I love raw oysters which are not readily available at home, I had an assortment and enjoyed every morsel. For my entree I selected the shrimp and scallop dish, truly delicious. My husband got the lobster roll, which he enjoyed, but didn't rave about it as I did my entree. The staff got us out very promptly, which we appreciated, as we didn't want to tarry. We will surely stop here again!

Anne R, Director of Sales at The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thanks for your great review! We're really proud of our fresh oyster selections, and so glad you enjoyed them. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Richmond!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We were in the area and used TA to find/try this place out. We just wanted to try out their appetizers so we had the "flight" of oysters, lobster sliders and the mussels. We enjoyed the mussels and the oysters very much and we would recommend. The clam chowder with bacon was delicious also. The lobster was too lemony for us. The service was impeccable and the atmosphere was wonderful. We stopped by on a Thursday night with no reservations and were seated promptly in a booth. We enjoyed our meal. The menu is a bit pricey though.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Crab Cake Sandwich was so satisfying with crab meat vs imitation fillers..Mmm mmm good! The service was the best I've experienced during my business stay in the area with a such a charming atmosphere. Kudo's to Gaylord for displaying such caring outstanding service! A Definite Must Visit...Well Worth It.

Anne R, Director of Sales at The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Thanks so much for letting us know about the great service you received from Gaylord! I have passed your compliments along to the manager and we will be sharing them with your server.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I love all the boathouse restaurants around richmond! Visited the short pump location last week and it did not disappoint! Great service, wonderful atmosphere, great deals on the wine on Wednesday. Definitely recommend checking out this location!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This Boathouse location is perfect for my husband and I has we live just a few minutes a way.
We go there quite a lot,well three or four times per month.
We both love their organic spinach salad,J Have Mine with Salmon ,My Husband Likes His With chicken.yum !
Highly recommend. ..

Been to The Boathouse at Short Pump Town Center? Share your experiences!