“Halloween Town”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wonderland
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I was recently in Richmond visiting friends and family and had a chance to check the place out. Drinks are pretty reasonably priced. The guy at the door and sound tech where both friendly. One of the things I love about the place is the Halloween/Rob Zombie theme of the place. Bartenders where a little slow on getting my order however, that was due to it being quite busy. My rum and coke was made correctly {smooth and even}. The stage/concert section was small and intimate. This is defiantly on the top of my list of places to check out the next time I am in Richmond.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook