“One of the best ice-cream places”
Review of Quore di Panna

Quore di Panna
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Corciano
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 July 2016

When I go back to Italy with my family (with two teens), ice-creams are very high on the list. This place is at least equal or beats our usual haunts. Everything we tried - both fruit and milk based ice creams - was delicious.
Friendly service, tables outside you can sit at after buying your ice cream.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Went there three times in 5 days. It was just that good. Not expensive at all either. The lady working speaks decent English and is so friendly! The dark chocolate was my favorite but they also have Kinder Egg, Nutella, and others.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

My Italian family members have been coming to this place for years. The ice cream is very tasty, comes in many flavours and it's not expensive. The place is adjacent to the Gherlinda Cineplex and shopping centre. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

After seeing the good reviews we decided to pay a visit. First of all this place is at an industrial area next to a cinema. Then the cone is just from a factory. Thin and cheap. The ice was ok but not special. We do not understand the ranking... We will not go back

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Very impressed with their ice cream! Try their peanut butter!
I also tried their tropical juice...I would stick to the ice cream! Nice people too.