“Stayed and ate here”

Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Montefalco
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Well situated in a lovely town. Had the gnocchi in mushroom truffle and pigeon. The gnocchi were bit doughy but sauce was excellent and made you happy they were doughy. I am not an expert on pigeon but really enjoyed. Nice wine list

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great dinner here! I had the lamb and my wife had a veal steak which were both excellent! And they paired so well with the local Sangrantino wine. Our waitress was wonderful. Her English wasn't great, our Italian was terrible, but we had one of our best meals in our 2 weeks in Italy!! Eat here if in Montefalco!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

My husband and I had a late lunch here, it was recommended by our agriturismo. We shared a primo Lasagnetta Antonia, which was lovely. I had the pigeon and guinea fowl and my husband had turkey.
The ambiance was serene, the service was very friendly, the food was delicious, and the wine was, of course excellent. I would definitely recommend and return.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I had first and main course with "tartufi" and both of them were very good. I also had a glass of red wife of Montefalco: great. People there are very kind and the restaurant is nicely located. Nice dinner.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I rated this restaurant a few years ago and gave it 4. I have been returning ever since and it has never disappointed, but always exceeded my expectations. So much so that I want to upgrade it. The restaurant, part of a little hotel run by a young couple, is delightful. Located on the main drag, it has two lovely bright rooms and a little terrace outside. It is spotlessly clean, with the genuinely warmest welcome you will be greeted by anywhere.The wife is in the kitchen, cooking the kind of honest, healthy food you get in a good Italian household. Most of the vegetables are grown by the family, and the prosciutto is raised and cured by them as well, and for my money is the best you can get. Do not miss the lemon pasta or the pappardelle al sagrantino. The grilled meats are fabulous - the meat is a little tough for some, the result of the animals hey came from being free range and hormone-free, but absolutely delicious and full of flavour. The artichokes as a side dish are a little slice of heaven. I have them every time I go. Do not miss this charming restaurant in a charming town.

Date of visit: July 2016