Romantik Hotel Jolanda Sport
Chalet du Lys(Gressoney-la-Trinite)
  • Breakfast included
Albergo Ristoro Sitten(Gressoney-la-Trinite)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Monboso - TH Resorts(Gressoney-la-Trinite)
Hotel Nordend(Gressoney-la-Trinite)
Hotel de Gletscher(Gressoney-la-Trinite)
Albergo del Ponte(Gressoney-la-Trinite)
HOTEL LYSJOCH(Gressoney-la-Trinite)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsanna mariaski liftboot roomantipasti buffetcharming hotelexcellent locationa hard day's skiingthis family run hotelcomfortable bedsmonte rosaeasy accessafter a long daygreat foodfacilitiesspachairliftvalley
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It s now the forth time i am visiting this hotel. Both in winter and summer the hotel and area provide a wide range of attractions for people of all age . Its prime location and the toughtful hospitality of the owners of this family run hotel make this experience a pefect blend between being in a family and mountain luxury. Make sure to visit Giulia at the spa as she is the best massage terapist into town :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Pretty nice place
The location is good central and the place is pretty clean!
The front desk staff is efficient and really good in his job!
Rooms spacious and clean too with ac and good wifi service!
I would recommend that!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We have been here several years because Anna-Maria is the best host in the area. The rooms are cozy and clean, every detail thought of. The food is just outstanding: large choice, incredible antipasta buffet and excellent set menu at night. They just added a new section to the spa and it is very well run. The only downside is that the hotel doesn't have any nice balcony of terrace to sit outside in winter.
Some rooms (518) are rather noisy because of wooden walls and floors.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Out fourth stay at this hotel. Everything perfect, welcome, comfort, food and location to Jolanda lift. Great hotel with fabulous friendly owners.Comfortable bar for after dinner drinks. Ski lift right outside of the boot room. Perfect.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ricey1951
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We visited the hotel with a ski group. We had asked for and been given permission prior to our visit for our well behaved dogs to be allowed in the bar for the welcome meeting (we were staying elsewhere). On arrival, the proprietor literally just yelled "OUT!" and showed us the door! He was extremely rude.

Frankly, whatever the good points of this hotel, I would not darken their door again after being spoken to in that way. There is no excuse for such a rude response, especially when we had actually taken the trouble to ask permission!

Although this hotel is next to the Jolanda lift, the lift is very old and slow and serves only one side of the resort. I would recommend staying further up the valley in Staffal, which gives direct access to fast lifts to both sides of the resort. I have stayed in the Chalet du Lys, which has comparable facilities, FABULOUS food and an utterly charming lady owner, who joins her guests for drinks each evening. Gordon's pub, an Irish bar which is part of the hotel, offers a lively apres scene.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
jolanda95, Proprietario at Romantik Hotel Jolanda Sport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

I never returned any review, but now I am forced.
Mr. Jackie phoned me the day before and asked if he could come in our bar with a dog for meetings with people who were staying in the hotel; I replied that I could accept it, although, as a rule, during the winter season we don't accept animals.
In fact, the day of the meeting occurred with 4 dogs that, moreover, they barked continuously all the time: they arrived well in advance about the time granted, showing total indifference towards my puzzlement when I saw 4 dogs instead of one (puzzled at the fact that, as mentioned above, in the winter we tend not to accept dogs), while waiting the meeting's time and their constant barking, were asked to them to leave the dogs out definitely without screaming and with calmly, but, of course, they are offended.
I was ashamed a lot towards our customers, but they absolutely indifferent to my discomfort and to that of others, they let their dogs barking, jumping on couches and armchairs in the bar.
I find it inappropriate therefore whether we are talking about "outrageous rudeness." ... ... ... ... ... ... against us!

Annamaria