“Fantastic”
Review of Kuksu Muiza

Kuksu Muiza
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Tukums
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Don't miss this treat if you are in Latvia. It is capturing a bygone era in a wonderful way. We felt like a Lord and lady out of Chekhov. The food is incredible. Daniel is a master chef.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

To begin with - I have been traveling around the globe for years, paying special attention to old castles and manors as Im in love in history.
And this place captured me with its unique and authentic atmosphere. And as the cherry on the cake - its owner! A man whos in love with whats hes doing and the place.
Hes not only welcoming guests - hes also a chef!!! And not just a chef - CHEF as in Michelin starred restaurant!
I was overhelmed with attention and care, felt like old time aristocrat visiting an old friend.
And all of that in my country - it is amazing!
I really do RECOMMEND this place!
It is a must for Latvia citizens, it is a must for every guest visiting Latvia.
We had one of the most romantic evenings ever :) And Hope you will get it too by visiting this place!
Good luck to the owner - it is superb what you are doing!

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

There's no words to describe how much I like this place. Manour house is extraordinary decorated with antique furniture, rich ambience and totally outstanding owner, makes this place more than amazing.

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

We visited the restaurant as part of a company event. The meals were delicious - cream pumpkin soup, followed by a choice of duck or dorado fish.
The waiter gave us a tour of the building and a short course of its history.
I would highly recommend this place for a night out to remember.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Private diner for two in Cognac Room. Everything delicious and from fresh produce. Ask smaller portions if not sure for your stomach.