12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$52
PricelineUS$52
Trip.comUS$56
Agoda.comUS$52
eDreamsUS$52
TripadvisorUS$52
3,739 results
All reviews a sea view room the bus coffee shop older generation crisps plenty of choice entertainment every night sea front walk in shower meal times outdoor pool choice of food cleaned daily week stay island valletta aquarium
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

The rooms were ok. Shower was great. If u go here get a sea view. If u don't u look at a courtyard that reminds you of a hostel/sheltered housing it's depressing. Email the hotel directly, not through your tour operator. It's alot cheaper for a sea view from the hotel. Snack bar food was better than restaurant, as the restaurant was hit & miss. Sometimes food was cold & poor quality. The food from the restaurant & snack bar, were limited choices for all inclusive. Spirits were cheap & not strong in flavour. Entertainment 1 night was great, 1 night ok, 5 nights bad. They were all singers, no variety. Areas round the pool & tables rarely cleaned properly.
I have travelled for 30 years this hotel is 2 star only. It got 2 stars for the sea view.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Hotel looks lovely from exterior
Great location
pool area clean and spacious
Breakfast plentiful and delicious
Room let hotel down, if we had room like the courtesy room I'd of rated 5 star, but our room...
was damp, smelt terrible, air conditioning didn't work, TV didn't work, cooler was very cool, shower leaked, bath tap didn't work, had ants, overlooking prison.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2021

Room was over looking Courtyard, this was awful looks like a prison courtyard not a hotel.
Felt we were put at risk in the dining room when we saw one day food was being served to you the next day it was serve yourself as they had "staff issues"
We were AI but definately didn't get this service as half the serving stations were closed off, food was very basic not a great choise.
no water or Tea/Coffee in rooms.
no sanitiser in the dining room, when i asked i was told only for staff.
would not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Courtyard view is terrible, make sure you go for a sea view
Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

We came here the end of August on arrival we were given a twin room very dated and a fridge that didn’t work I explained to the receptionist that I needed a fridge as my husband has insulin he needed to store for his diabetes, she was not bothered at all , I walked through the corridor wondering what to do when I saw a very smart man in his office I explained my situation he was so very helpful his name was Ivan he was the catering manager , even tho it wasn’t his area he got me another room that was a double and had a working fridge also more updated I thanked him as if it wasn’t for him I would of had to of contacted our travel company . The food is lovely and the staff in the restaurant are so helpful unlike the reception staff !!!
Ruth the waitress is great at her job and Jordan and Alfred run the bar with precision , no mask no service ! All inclusive drinks are great plus two cocktails included ,
In the list , crisp ice cream and the bar food is delicious, it’s well run , the main man in the restaurant is the meet and greet he’s called Mike he can’t do enough for you his customer service is outstanding
Also the pool lad is brilliant he works so hard with no thanks , the only downfall are the cleaners I don’t think its their fault but it was hit and miss if rooms were cleaned I think they need more staff as looking on the outside there was very few doing their job in the corridor all in all I think this hotel
Is lovely with a new intake of extra staff it could be outstanding, just get those receptionist on a customer service course , as they are the first people holiday makers see and they way they were is not a good impression for the hotel . Ivan & Mike your doing a fab job and thank you again .

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Stayed here before therefore knew it wasn’t 5 star but it was adequate. Not 4 star but it WAS previously value for money.
Old and needs renovation completely. Moved here after staying in another ( better ) hotel first fortnight in Malta.
Room ok. Spacious.
Cleanliness-could do better. Inconsistent.
Bottle top that had fallen onto floor still not removed after 4 days cleaning. I have deliberately not picked it up myself to see how long it remains on the floor.
Dirty cups not replaced 3 days now.
Towels changed every day but some days they take 3 away and replace with one.
Food ABYSMAL
Lots of fellow guests eat out. Everyone can’t be wrong.
Breakfast quality poor.
Standard of cooking poor. Either undercooked eggs with gooey whites uncooked or freezing cold beans and cardboard bacon.
Toasters work one day and don’t the next.
bowls for dispensing cereals are cracked / chipped and therefore shouldn’t be used.
Yesterday I sat at a table with previous guests breakfast plates piled up and not cleared. I had my breakfast -20 odd minutes- still no one cleared my table. I even had to pinch cutlery from an adjoining table.
Pool area grubby. Beds and mattresses NOT sanitised.
I never trust anyone else’s standards. No excuse. If you value your health clean the stuff yourself.

If you manage to get a cheap deal then the QP is fine but I’ve spoken to guests that have paid double the cost I have.
Average hotel
Below par food
Borderline average service
There are better hotels locally ,slightly dearer.
Location so so. Limited bars etc on coast road. More choice up the steep hills at the side of the hotel - not great for elderly or disabled to navigate.

Sadly I probably won’t return to the QP again which is their loss as I have ( pre Covid ) been to Malta on average 5 times a year since 2016.

Get your act together QP.
Renovate