“Great seafood”

Il-Kajjik Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I'd highly recommend this restaurant if you are a fan of seafood. The seafood sharing starter is amazing. Service was great too. Very welcoming and friendly staff

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I am not normally seafood person, got this fear of bones, but gave the bass a try, beautifull. highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Visited here for the first time last month with my husband and absolutely loved it. My husband was a bit unsure about it as he wouldn't be a big seafood lover. But we weren't disappointed. I love seafood so I wasn't worried.
The staff were very friendly and the owner (I think) knew his seafood. A younger waiter came down with a tray of fish and went through the specials. I went for the calamari and my husband opted for the steak. OMG!! it was the freshest fish I have ever tasted!! The steak was beautifully cooked and both were so tasty.
The owner came down to check if everything was OK after we ate and we got chatting and we said we were out for my husbands 30th birthday and when we were leaving he shook his hand and offered him a free drink. Very friendly customer service.
Have told ours friends who have a apartment out in st Paul's they have to visit here!! I'm still craving the calamari lol. Can't wait to visit here again

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Have been to Kajjik restaurant last Sunday April 30 th 2017.food was delicious especially the fish and the seafood.the service was very good.
We enjoyed our Sunday lunch thanks to all Kajjik staff and for sure we will come back and I will recommend this nice restaurant to all my friends.
Thanks again

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Visited the restaurant yesterday for lunch and the food and service was fantastic. The mussels were delicious. Excellent value for money.