1,173 results
All reviews honesty bar family apartment the bus the penthouse rooftop pool wouldn't stay anywhere else home from home self catering holiday well equipped kitchen daily maid service close to the hotel exploring the island visiting malta fantastic stay cooked breakfast restaurants and bars friendly hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at a family apartment which was very spacious for 2 adults and 2 kids. Quite modern and very well laid out. The 2 bathrooms were very useful as was the small balcony for drying beach clothes. Close to Bugibba square and lots of bars and restaurants. Brilliant view from the rooftop pool where we saw a lovely sunset. Pool is small but well laid out and good for relaxing.

Staff are very friendly and Asma was brilliant in helping us settle in and find our way around. Small lift in the family apartment block and patchy wifi (it was great in lobby and pool area so probably a factor of us being in uppermost apartment in family block away from reception) are the only minor negatives.

Would definitely recommend this place if you are staying around Bugibba!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
parklanemalta, Guest Relations Manager at Park Lane Boutique Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Declan,
Thank you for your excellent review of the Park Lane. We are delighted to hear you were well looked after, felt welcome and enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Lane Boutique Aparthotel again in the near future.
Elizabeth, Asma and All at Park Lane

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stayed here Monday to Friday. Been to various hotels in Malta as I have been to Malta many times. It was only when I was chatting to someone on the plane when I was over in January that they recommended this hotel as they were staying here. So I booked it and I was glad of the recommendation.

As I was on my own, I had one of the comfort single rooms. It didn't have a balcony. This wasn't an issue as I only tend to use places as a base, bed and shower.

The room was clean, bin emptied and clean towels every day. Really liked the air con and remote in the room with no charge. It was also handy to have a fridge as well, without having to rent one, as due to being diabetic, I usually have to pay for a fridge to keep the insulin cool, but not here - it was all included in the room.

Didn't venture up to the pool on the roof, so can't comment on that.

Breakfast was good. Had various cornflakes, fruit, buns etc. Plus a choice of a hot breakfast as well, including porridge, full English, omelettes, even boiled eggs and soldiers.

The hotel itself is pretty quiet, despite having bars & restaurants nearby. It's only a stones throw to the bus station as well.

Planning on coming back around Easter next year, as my mum is desperate to visit Malta again, and on the strength of my review and photos I've shown her, she'd like to visit and stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
parklanemalta, Guest Relations Manager at Park Lane Boutique Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time out to leave a review of your stay at Park Lane, we are delighted the you found all
to your liking and look forward to welcoming your mother and yourself next year.
Kind regards
Elizabeth, Asma and All the Park Lane Team.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel deserves all the high ratings it receives!

Staff: The staff is incredibly helpful. From the waiters, to maids to front desk staff they are going above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Asma, in particular, is charming, gracious and efficient. She checked me in within seconds and then proceeded to give me a full briefing on the area--things to do, taking the bus and referring the best local restaurants. She planned my whole week (thankfully) in less than 5 minutes! She did not steer me wrong with any of her recommendations. She is the model of what hospitality should be!

Food: The breakfasts are fantastic and included in the price of the room. They provide a lovely breakfast menu both hot and cold items. Everything was well presented and delicious. I was also impressed that they had vegetarian sausages in stock!

Location: It is an ideal location in the St. Pauls Bay area. ½ block from the bus terminal. 1 minute walk to St. Pauls Bay beach. Great restaurants surround the hotel. Grocery store 1 block away.

Rooms: The rooms are mid-sized, clean, modern and comfortable. There are small refrigerators in the room as well as air conditioning. My room on the 4th floor was extremely quiet and I had a great night sleep every night.

Amenities: They have a fabulous rooftop pool with a gorgeous view of the bay. Fantastic for watching the sunset. The free wifi worked great.

I would highly recommend Park Lane Hotel if you choose to stay in this area of Malta. They make you feel like you are friend every time you walk in the door!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KJM_Boulder

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a complimentary review. It is great to hear you were happy with your room, our staff and the central location of the hotel. We are delighted you had such a great experience with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.
Regards
Elizabeth, Asma and All the Park Lane Team

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We are just back from a sunshine break in Malta - the country it’s self is really nice, but this accommodation definitely made our stay just that bit more amazing!!

The rooms are so so lovely, massive..more than adequate for a family, they have everything you need (fridge, cooker, all utensils, wine glasses) plus more and are cleaned to an extremely high standard everyday.

The rooftop pool is beautiful, and barely got used while we were there, one day we had it all to ourselves. Sunbeds super comfy, pool very clean, brilliant view across the town and there was an added bonus of an outside tv so my partner was delighted he could watch the World Cup whilst sunbathing!

Saving the best until last, the staff. They are all what can only be described as unbelievably helpful, they go over and above and cannot do enough for you.... I’d say the customer service was one of the best I have ever received from a hotel and every single one of them were like this. They made you feel like part of the family.

Thank you so much for such an amazing stay, we will most definitely be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
parklanemalta, Guest Relations Manager at Park Lane Boutique Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Keri,
Thank you for choosing Park Lane for your recent stay and we are pleased to read that our friendly team made your stay an enjoyable one. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcome you again on a future visit.
Kind regards,
Elizabeth, Asma and All the Park Lane Team.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights. The staff where just great. Super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and had everything I needed and was a decent size. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the shower had power. The location is right opposite the bus terminal and no noise at night!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Robyn,
Thank you for taking time out to leave a review of your recent stay, we are delighted all was to your liking and
you found your room so comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Elizabeth, Asma and All the Park Lane Team