US$83
US$99
US$337
US$189
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$141
Priceline
The Triton(Qawra)
TripAdvisor
2,212 results
All reviewsrooftop barthe busindoor poolbar staffplenty of choiceresidential areagames roompacked lunchsoupentertainment every nightolder peoplesea frontbit datedroom numberall inclusive packageblue lagoonfussy eater
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I just came back from a fabulous week at the Soreda Hotel.
The service was excellent.
We had the all inclusive, my family and I, and even though we arrived, at night, after the restaurants and bars were closed, the wonderful staff came to our room, bringing us water and sandwiches.
We had a lovely room, which was more like an apartment. A two-bed room, for our oldest children, a master bedroom for my husband and I, and a living room with a sofa, a table with chairs, a TV and an extra bed for our youngest. The living room had a balcony where we would all sit, enjoying the sun or watching the nightlife, before bedtime.
There were two bathrooms, fresh and clean.
Our rooms were cleaned, every day, and we were given fresh towels.
All in all we were really pleased with our room and the hotel.

The food was superb. There was a rich amount of dishes to chose from at lunch and at dinner.
I can assure you that no matter how picky you are, you will find something that you can enjoy eating. Soup, salads, several main dishes with meat, chicken or/and fish and great desserts every day, such as pie, cakes, fresh fruits and different puddings.
The breakfasts were also lovely. Scrambled eggs, omelet’s, fried and boiled eggs, cereals, bacon, sausages, baked beans, toast, yoghurts....you name it.
The personal working in the dining-area, as well as the bars, were always eager to help. They were friendly and made us feel really welcome.
Every evening there was entertainment at the hotel, such as karaoke, dancers and musicians singing and playing. For those of us who wanted, there was dancing.
For us, with all inclusive, there was a large among of drinks at the bar, with no limits,
They had a local brand of each and every drink you can imagine and also made specials for whoever wanted that.
The local beer, Cisk, was a great beer, even though they also had Carlsberg as a part of the all inclusive. My husband and I chose the Cisk :-)
I can recommend this Hotel, to everyone, traveling alone or with children.
There were three pools, one with temperate water, and a Jacuzzi, at the bottom floor, where there was also a nice gym, for those who want to work out, one at the entrance, and one on the roof, where there are also chairs for taking sun, as well as a lovely view. Our children used the temperate pool in the evenings and the pool on the roof during the day, even though we were there i November.

Some of the guests had been coming to the Soreda for years, one woman, as much as for 17 years, and they keep coming back.
I know why.
As I am writing this rewiew I am planing my next trip . It will be to the Soreda, for sure.
I want to say thank you, to the staff of the Soreda hotel, who made our stay a great experience and who made us feel so welcome.
We will back back.

Micaela Erlandsson

Room Tip: If you want to use the Hotels free Wifi in your room, chose a room on the first or second floor. We stayed on the third floor and the wifi did not work in our room. Still it works well in the lobby so we did all our surfing there :-)
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
12  Thank Micaela E
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I have just returned from a 2 week stay at the soreda,dont let the pictures fool you this was the darkest badly lit hotel I have ever stayed in,it was so depressing.The room we were given had no windows and a tiny balcony looking at two walls,I could not stay in this room it was so dark awful.went back to reception and asked for an upgrade as we could not tolerate that room,they said we have a maltese convention this week and are very busy after paying 1200 pounds for this holiday that was the last thing we wanted to hear.we eventually were put in a self catering apartment across the road which was at least lighter,but no shower just a hand held one near the taps in the bath.we were all inclusive and the roof top snack bar closed the second day we were there,so missed out again.The pools did not look too clean so never used them at all,very dissapointed ruined my holiday and we will never go back to this hotel again,the staff were pretty miserable on reception,the food was very nice but repetative,so glad to be home.....remember the photo,s are very bright and I wish this photographer would take my picture I WOULD LOOK 30 YEARS YOUNGER....THE HOTEL IS DARK DEPRESSING AND NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES BE WARNED!!!!!!!! DID NOT FEEL LIKE VALUE FOR THE MONEY WE PAID.......

Room Tip: Always book a room at front of hotel these seem to be the best rooms,they are lighter.....
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank maureen f
Reviewed 16 November 2012

This hotel is ok as a base but it's not a luxury hotel,it's in need of an update The staff seem a bit miserable at times ,they don't smile much.The rooms are basic but clean,the food is good ,but we did ask for vegetarian but it should have been labeled clearly and kept away from meat products, the evening entertainment was at the roof bar but again very very dated, also they had a large bar area just by the resturant which was never used.The location was good as it was easy to walk to the bus station and a nice walk to town ,we did find a nice little cove on the beach which was clean..getting about the island was very easy just pick up a bus time table and you can see all over the island and a very cheap price ,also try the hop on hop off buses but shop around for tickets,you do get a free harbour trip thrown in which was well worth going on .dont expect 4-5 star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank bronsage
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Stayed here as part of a wedding party this year. Staff were very accommodating of the large group, food is fine (cannot complain for the price) and there is always something good with the variety. Pool upstairs is small-ish but again perfectly adequate and sunbathing space is more than adequate.

Overall absolutely fine, good hotel. Nothing to rave about but absolutely nothing to complain about and excellent value for money.

I would (and intend to) stay here again and would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank 170,206
Reviewed 13 November 2012

It was a bargain holiday so we were not expecting too much. However,we were pleasantly surprised.

The restaurant served a roast each day and traditional puddings as well as cakes, however, I felt the salads did let it down as some of them looked a bit tired and if I really wanted to moan I would say please put ice cream on the menu. We were All Inclusive and thought it was great that the glasses were full size and not plastic (unless you were in the pool area), the wine served at meal times also came from bottles and was quite nice too. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was out of the way of the noise and bustle but within reach of the main area once you found the short cuts.

The rooms at the back of the hotel overlook the pool face a brick wall so there is no view but lots of privacy. From the front higher than floor 3 can have a sea view. The terrace bar is lovely with nice views.

There was entertainment each evening but not much for younger people, but as I said the main area is within walking distance and there is also a good bus service to Valletta and St Julian.

There is a bus that stops just outside that will take you straight to Golden Bay, lots of local pubs with quizzes, bingo for extra entertainment.

All in all we had a great holiday, went to some lovely places and would be happy to go back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple