“Good set menu”

Ranked #23 of 101 Restaurants in Qawra
Price range: US$18 - US$31
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A dedicated family of Chefs! We have been creating delicious food for over 35 years. Ruben's Drive Inn is a family run A La Carte Restaurant for 20 years,specialising in Fresh Fish, Steaks and dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the set menu with lamb chops, salad, fries and a glass of wine. It costs 9,90€. Everything was very good except the wine. We had the red wine and it was awful. Very quiet place.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on Saturday 17th March and we were not disappointed with the food or service.
There is a great choice of sea food and steaks for every occasion cooked perfectly by owner Ruben and his staff.
Our food was presented quickly and large portions are served as standard.
I had mussels and calamari for my main meal which was perfect and my wife had a perfect cooked fillet steak
What a great ending to the day

Reviewed 10 February 2018

great food we always visit when we are in malta if you go to drive in try not to eat after breakfast as believe me you will struggle warning the starters would be served in some places as a main meal we love eating there

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Good service good food and value for money. Great venue to meet with family or friends. Parking is abit of a problem.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Spent a lovely evening with my Mum. We tried the Tourist set menu which was great value for money. I battled to finish my meal. Well worth the price. Not 5 star dining but a relaxed and friendly environment. Definitely go back there.