Free cancellation until 30/07
US$175
US$439
US$238
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$345/night.

US$108
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
The Triton(Qawra)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Arriving here the receptionist was friendly and helpful she said if you need any thing just ask.
The room was large and would sleep 3 very easily, one bed being in the kitchen/dining room, but this was ok as the kitchen only had a fridge and microwave, no cutlery plates or kettle, these could be got from reception but a deposit would need to be paid.
As said in some of these reviews the furniture was dated but functional as were the beds but ok for sleeping and the mattresses were clean.
Breakfast was filling a wide range to suit all types,cooked cold meats etc truly continental.
My only complaint was to use the wifi you had to go down to reception as there was none in the rooms this could easily be done, perhaps in the next make over?
The only pool was on the roof and was ok for cooling off but don't expect to swin in it as was only about 12 by 6 foot and like a stepladder to get in and out, there is no lifeguard and is the same depth throughout so children have to be watched, mind you there were no families there whilst I was only seemed to be couples and friends mainly younger Europeans.
All in all though worth the money and was close to the coach station and 10 mins walk to the town centre.

Room Tip: Try not to get the top floor as seems to have a loose mother on the roof that sounded like a jack hammer during the day
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2017

It's ok for quality /price. The furniture it's old (and some problems with closing of windows-starting from 7 am its hard to still sleeping, due to the cars noise), but very clean rooms, and very pleasant staff. A modest breakfast, but ok. The hotel it's close to the bus station, close to the see, close to retaurants and shops.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Arrived at Qawra Point very late. Hardly got a smile from receptionist. Was given keys and went to apartment. Could not believe my eyes. Very dark kitchen which contained fridge & microwave. That was it. No kettle, no cups, no cutlery, no dishes. Had bought a bottle of water but sure I couldn't make a cup of tea. In fact I couldn't do anything. What is the point of having a fridge and microwave if you can't use them. Asked at reception for a kettle to be told I could hire for €1.25 per day. What's the point in that when you can't even put your boiled water in anything. I declined. Took some cups from restaurant (if you could call it that) and boiled water in microwave. Breakfast was served until 9.00am. Only one word for this. TASTELESS. I certainly would not recommend this place to anyone.

On a good note the Irish pub across the road was very accommodating and the staff were very friendly. After checking in we headed across to the pub for a drink and a member of staff made us some toasted sandwiches. Time was about 1.45am. Music here every night. Enjoyed the craic there. (Murphy's Irish Pub)

Restaurants in the area were nice. I would recommend The Plum Tree. 3 course meal €9.95. Friendly staff

Ann
Dublin

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tandamccann
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I knew it wasn't a luxurious hotel so i won't comment on what it's lacking or what needs improving. We arrived to a very friendly receptionist and we saw the apartment (we thought we booked just a room) with two bedrooms and kitchen and a standard kitchen fridge which you would have at home. Yes, there is no stove but who needs to cook with the amazing affordable maltese restaurant? I could buy lots of local fruit and eat it all week long and lots of water and keep it all cold. It was located in a quiet area very close to qawra point beach and the seaside promenade and the main bus station. This hotel might not be the best but it gives you the feeling of being at home, with the added friendliness of the staff working there. When i learned the hotel belonged to bella vista i was thinking "not again", but soon i changed my mind. It was a wonderful week and i would repeat any time.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lorena r
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We were 4 people staying at this hotel. We took 2 room apartment. The main bedroom was ok, but the second was terribly small, dark and without windows. Between small bedroom and bathroom there was a small slot with the water pipes. The water was dripping there and that noise was like it's raining in the room. I heard every water flush from toilets in other rooms, I heard when someone in other rooms was showering or using a sink. I used to sleep in big bedroom a few times, so even with the closed balcony doors I heard every sound from the street.
There were no area for chilling, no lounge or something. I cannot call a lounge a small dark inside yard with few sunbeds. The other places were only sofas near reception (inside) and simple tables with plastic chairs outside in from of a "hotel".
The small pool was constructed on the roof. There were not even a space for swimming, I didn't use a pool at least once. But the area of pool was quite a good place for chilling and reading a book, except the fact that the view from a roof was not very charming - pale dirty roofs of other buildings and sea somewhere further.
The kitchen was very spacious, so I don't get who planned that building, when a bedroom which is more important is very small and the kitchen is big, with a lot of space. Btw, kitchen was also dark.
Bathroom was ok, but in the mornings there were no hot water. I was taking shower with chilly water few times in the morning.
You need to take cutlery and dishes from reception. We didn't get a normal knife, so we bought one in a store. We waited one day to get a kettle because they didn't have one when we arrived. And you need to pay for a kettle. There were no stove for cooking.
I checked other hotels in Malta, so almost all of them had a free wi-fi. In Qwra point complex you need to pay for wi-fi (at least it was not expensive) and it does not work in balcony or on a roof. So I couldn't use wi-fi sitting cozy in a private or silent place. Only in reception, small dark bedroom of mine or in front of a hotel.
Breakfast was ok, except liquid baked eggs. Orange juice ran out after few days and they refilled it only after few days more. No vegetables for breakfast. The choiche of bread, ham, cheese and marmalade was ok.
Also, there were only one european socket in apartment. We were 4 people, so sometimes had trouble with charging phones. Hotel doesn't lend their adapters, you need to buy if you want, so it's additional money for nothing.
In general I don't recommend this hotel for anyone, who is travelling more than 2 people, who likes cozy areas inside/outside hotel for reading or sunbathing, who cares about pool and who feels the need to use internet often. That mean for everyone who likes at least minimum comfort. There's not many things that I like in that hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family