“Nice food”
Review of Great Wall Chinese

Great Wall Chinese
Ranked #56 of 103 Restaurants in Qawra
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant situated not too far from the bus station. Ate here on one occasion. The staff were friendly and helpful. I had the lamb with spring onion and garlic and my friend had sweet and sour chicken - and we both also had fried rice. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and ate everything put before me. My friend also enjoyed her choice but thought there was more pineapple and peppers than chicken in her meal. We only had lager and water with our meal. Prices were reasonable for what we had (total bill was about €20) and they also offer good priced set menus too which we never got round to trying unfortunately.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Excellent service from a young lad from Scotland and from a lass who I think might have been German.
My favourite dish, had to have it on each of the three occasions when I visited the restaurant.
Apart from the quality it was excellent value for money.
I thoroughly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the duck and noodles. Prices are reasonable. Food was good but nothing special. You can eat inside or in a warm night outside.Totally chinese restoran. So if you are into chinese food this is for you. Very close to the hotels Santana and Euroclub Hotel Qawra.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Nice variety of dishes, reasonably priced . Can sit inside or outside weather dependent. Friendly, welcoming staff.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Called here the first night of our hols, we wanted to stay close to out hotel (Santana) and we had a brill time. Food was slightly pricier than here on some things (duck) but made up for it on quantity and quality. The owners wife was a total treat to meet, ended up meeting up with her later at their karaoke bar. Take away was also available and always the same good quality. Salt n pepper chips to die for according too some of our party