“Amazing restaurant, varied and delicious meat and vegetarian food”
Review of The Chef's Table

The Chef's Table
Ranked #4 of 183 Restaurants in Bugibba
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Description: Sitted in the heart of Bugibba, The chef's table offers an array of appetizers, fresh pasta, salad, combos and main courses all cooked with love and served with a smile. We aso provide a wide selection of vegeterian and vegan dishes.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came here a couple of nights ago during our stay in Bugibba. We ate at restaurants for our evening meal most nights so already had lots of great dinners whilst in Malta. Our visit to The Chef’s Table was amazing, I am vegetarian and although it’s relatively easy these days to find vegetarian food in most places, the food here was so well thought out and interesting it really was an enjoyable experience, there was also about 4 or 5 options for me when usually there’s just one! I had the chickpea fritters and tofu curry which were both cooked to perfection! My partner had the rabbit which he also enjoyed very much.

1  Thank emf104

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Shame this place wasn’t busier because the food was amazing and the staff very polite and helpful. The portions were large but definitely in a good way.

Awesome.

1  Thank nialc2014
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful meal here last night. Burger was lovely and my boyfriend's duck was also great. Huge portion of fries. Servers very pleasant especially blonde lady. Would definitely come back

1  Thank amyloumartin205
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Visited 3 or 4 times now and never been disappointed. The staff are extremely friendly and always willing to help and provide great service. Food is delicious every time and we have sampled plenty of the menu now but my favourite is the lamb pitta burger. Thanks guys we will be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank csh90
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant at the end of the street. Looked like the best option so we gave it a try. Ordered the shrimp for an app and it was tasty. I ordered the grilled calamari which was lovely. My boyfriend ordered the rabbit pasta... he wasn’t crazy about it and ended up eating most of my delicious squid. Overall enjoyable evening with proper attentive service. Also, the complimentary pesto and crackers were a hit.

1  Thank katies801