“Excellent food and amazing service.”
Review of Venus Restaurant

Venus Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 183 Restaurants in Bugibba
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I are visiting Malta for one week. We have tried a number of different restaurants in the area and found this one to be by far the best.

The venue itself is intimate and not too big. There is a nice selection of food on the a la carte menu and a large number of specials. To be honest I liked the menu so much my friend and I found it difficult to decide on what to order. In the end my friend went for steak while I got the seafood linguini. Both dishes were absolutely delicious and beautifully presented.

Another highlight of our visit was the wonderful treatment we received from the staff during our visit. They were all very attentive to us and anticipated our needs without us having to ask. In particular we would like to acknowledge the amazing service we received from our servers Roberto and Maria. Both my friend and I commented on their level of professionalism and how friendly and welcoming they were.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is staying in the area or if you happen to be passing by.

joanne c, Guest Relations Manager at Venus Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear RoryK1990

Thank you for your recent visit and time taking for submitting your feedback to venus restaurant and our members of team

We are delighted to read your positive comments this keep us striving to offer more memorable experiences to our estimate clientele

Roberto

Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed 21 July 2018

If you're after good value for money food, just enough portion sizes, cooked to perfection and served at silver service by friendly patrons, this is the place to be. Found at the heart of Bugibba, this restaurant is surely worth trying. It's been our second time there and again, don't regret on re-visiting. Keep it up! It is not a big eatery, and the menu can be quite limited and changes quite often, but there is nothing I would change about it. Well done!

Dear AnnMarieMalta_Europe

Thank you for your recent visits and time taking for submitting your feedback to venus restaurant and our members of team .

We look forward to welcoming you back to venus

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

It felt like a breath of fresh air to finally end up at this restaurant. Best meal on Malta during our whole stay! The service is impeccable, very attentive and friendly staff (even / especially to kids). The food is very good, and the wine is proper (my husband and I shared a bottle of wine during our meal and I am happy to report no headache morning after). Would definitely recommend it to anyone wondering.

Dear Irina A

We are delighted to read your positive comments and your recommendation this keep us striving to offer more memorable experiences to our estimate clientele

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

1st time of visiting this restaurant, and we’ll absolutely be back! The seafood is amazing!!! You won’t get better presentation and quality of seafood anywhere on the Island! The family run business just adds the extra quality I certainly look for! We had octopus and chorizo to start, fresh fish platter between 3 of us as our main and Maltese dates to finish. Genuinely cannot fault anything! Excellent attention to detail throughout the entire service.

joanne c, Guest Relations Manager at Venus Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Daniella G

We look forward to welcoming you back to venus

Joanne

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Dining at Venus is always nice. It's a family run business and they are really helpful. I contacted them via facebook as I needed something in particular and Roberto replied within minutes. You will not be disappointed as food is always fresh and beautifully presented. This is the BEST restaurant in Bugibba.

2  Thank Charles F