“Amazing food ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We went to little wok under suggestion of my younger brother as he wanted Chinese (my grandad specified this restaurant as he had eaten here before) I'm not one for eating Chinese/Indian etc abroad but I went with the flow and I'm very glad I did. We were the only people in there for a while but it soon started filling up, the set menu for 1 is fantastic value for money at £12 and you get a big starter, great choice of mains and some ice cream. I went for the chicken and mushrooms, sweet and sour pork balls, egg fried rice and chicken chow mein (not set menu and I did share with my girlfriend) the food was fantastic much better than some of the Chinese back in the uk, food was cooked well not greasy or too fatty. Very impressed!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

good service helpful staff food opening times are good for evening meals very accommodating eating late in malta is normal

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Moon and her staff are very friendly and helpful good service. There is a very reasonable three course tourist menu if you don't want a massive meal. I have only had one meal that i wasn't keen on but it was new to me. This is over a period of five years.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent welcome & service. Really enjoyed the crispy chicken with pancakes - the pancakes were crepes not the usual rice pancakes - odd but nice. The chicken was dry (well it is supposed to be crispy) but incredibly tasty with lovely crispy skin and went well with the veg & sauce. I think looking at other reviews probably best to avoid the value menu's - guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent service plus personal attention. Food was good and portions are decent size for price. Went for my son's bday and owner was very attentive