“Great quality and value”
Review of Oz Sofra

Oz Sofra
Ranked #25 of 179 Restaurants in Bugibba
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Casual dining at its finest. Not the cheapest but fantastic quality and well worth the price. Mixed kebab and pizza for the kids. Fantastic tasting food all round. Mixed kebab comes with 6 salad choices from a massive selection and the flavours are phenomenal. Staff can not do enough for you and earnt a tip for their friendly, attentive service. Well worth a try when in town.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Popped in for a take away lamb kebab wrap, chips and drink. Member of staff behind the till not realy welcoming, sharing jokes with other staff in ?Turkish constantly, no verbal interaction with me whatsoever.
Similarily to another kebab take away in Bugibba, got lukewarm food, however with nice hot sauce. But still nothing special, had much better kebabs across Europe.
Not sure if come back, possibly not.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

It was nice, but nothing special to be honest. I had better, I had worst so it's really hard to say if I would go back there. Just ordinary kebab.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

It's a really good and cheap place to eat. The pizza could be a little better as the base is a little bit dry and hard. But all in all. Good place to eat.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Having wandered around Bugibba I spotted this place and thought I rather fancied a kebab. Well not being keen on too much bread decided on the mixed kebab with a chouce of 6 salad dishes. The mixed kebab had chicken and doner meat and believe me even with my appetite I struggled to finish it. I was able to chose 6 salads from the counter and that was not easy as they all looked gorgeous. I sat down to tackle my meal as it was enormous. I just managed to finish what came on my plate and the small round bread. However luckily for me my friend managed to eat the chips as I could only eat a couple and that was pushing it. Everything was really fresh and very tasty.
This place is excellent value for money and soooo very tasty.
One piece of advice make sure you are hungry and enjoy.

1  Thank Andrea_d18