“Great burrito”

Cafe Rio
Ranked #27 of 338 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent burritos. Quick service, Good food, friendly employees. This is a highly recommended place.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

If you're like me and fancy a good Mexican meal and simply have to have it right now, my uncle has taken me to this place a couple of times when I'm in town and I've enjoyed it. It's tasty, good standard Mexican food. And if you ask them to spice it up, they will! I liked it.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The magic of the fresh tortillas was a bit lost in the enchiladas. I appreciate that they made the tortillas fresh. The lemonade options were appreciated. It would have been nice to have hamburger as an option as some children (mine included) prefer ground meat to shredded in a soft taco.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The steak burrito was really good, and the dining atmosphere is clean, relaxed, and laid back. I only wish they had complimentary wi-fi here.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Like Chipotle, you get to pick your meat and toppings. However they have a much better selection of menu items. I love their barbacoa burrito, enchilada style (covered in sauce and cheese). They also have a pretty good rewards program if you visit them with any regularity.